Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

They're waiting for Kion and AIDA to finish translating the rest of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Ok first off can we get this as a sticky? And this means a year or more behind content.. It's good that sega hasn't learned anything from PSU.. I expect the same crap drip feed in content with bad customer support next..

Maybe now people will stop making new threads about when it's coming out.

Oh, who am I kidding, it probably won't.

News? On PSO2 release?
    WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!?!
    Now if you excuse me, I must kiss the person that gave us this thing called news.
    ...and then kill them painfully... for delaying the release.
    Though I'm not suprised by it because many a great game was delayed. i.e. LoZ TP.

Quote Originally Posted by Noc Codez View Post
    Ok first off can we get this as a sticky? And this means a year or more behind content.. It's good that sega hasn't learned anything from PSU.. I expect the same crap drip feed in content with bad customer support next..
    Doesn't really matter how far behind they are from content really, as long it is your first time playing pso2 on the NA server it'll feel all new and fresh. But that's not the case with most of us cause we play the jp server so if we start of where jp started when it came out on the NA server we'll get fed up and just go back to the jp server. Which wasn't expected of a good majority us to go on the jp server of pso2.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Doesn't really matter how far behind they are from content really, as long it is your first time playing pso2 on the NA server it'll feel all new and fresh. But that's not the case with most of us cause we play the jp server so if we start of where jp started when it came out on the NA server we'll get fed up and just go back to the jp server. Which wasn't expected of a good majority us to go on the jp server of pso2.
    Oh it matters.. People on psu always looked here for psu JP updates and got very furious on the delayed content on psu. Some even raged on the official forums on sega.
    Ofcourse if your just a ghost and never looked at pso-world I would agree with you but most fans know of this site and the rage in content will continue

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
    -flips all of the tables-

Quote Originally Posted by Cagedtaytay View Post
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
    -flips all of the tables-
    Get the meme ! It'll be funny lol

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noc Codez View Post
    Oh it matters.. People on psu always looked here for psu JP updates and got very furious on the delayed content on psu. Some even raged on the official forums on sega.
    Ofcourse if your just a ghost and never looked at pso-world I would agree with you but most fans know of this site and the rage in content will continue
    Its funny how people seem to forget about the ragefest that happened on July 2011 when Edward said PSU 360 was a "unique version" of PSU. Good times.

Also fuck SoA.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

k