Page 4672 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 367241724572462246624669467046714672467346744675 ... LastLast
Results 46,711 to 46,720 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    does this one even exist? >10 hours of EQ played without a single kill lol.
    They aren't in the EQ. Those are the enemies in Enchanted Forest exploration that you fight in the emergency trial that recharges your dark blast.

Also: see Tymek's post.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

How do I equip these NG items I got from AC scratch? They're grayed out in the salon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gourd View Post
    How do I equip these NG items I got from AC scratch? They're grayed out in the salon.
    Which items?
    If you are talking about accessories, then the only reason they would be greyed out if you are out of points.
    For any facial items (eyes, eyebrows, eyelashes, makeup), you need to first select an NGS-type face before you can select them, or else they will be greyed out
    The only Layeredwear that could be greyed out would be Innerwear, and in that case, you first need to select an NGS-type [Se] or {Ba] to be able to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    select an NGS-type [Se]
    A what?

Nvm. Figured it out. Conveniently didn't get any from my AC scratch. God this NGS crap is so sloppily implemented. Break fashion and fan translation then we have to spend money or millions of meseta to even try the shit the update was for. Whatever... :/
    Last edited by Gourd; Mar 27, 2021 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    EP5 CH2.
    TYVM

God this NGS crap is so sloppily implemented. Break fashion and fan translation then we have to spend money or millions of meseta to even try the shit the update was for. Whatever... :/
    And don't forget to buy all shit you already have one more time just for NGS support.

A question: Is there any way to get rid of this annoying DB transform sound which is like 300% louder than a game recently?
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 27, 2021 at 06:36 PM.

What are those "S" things people have on weapons? I've never gotten a weapon to drop with those. How do I get them?

What are those "S" things people have on weapons? I've never gotten a weapon to drop with those. How do I get them?
    Are you talking about S-Class special abilities?

If so, you can refer to this guide on Bumped: https://www.bumped.org/psublog/episo...ass-abilities/

If not, then you will need to be more specific with your question.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Whatever happened to the 100 SG per class you get to lvl 100 + 500 SG if you have all classes at lvl 100 campaign that was on bumped and was supposed to happen now?

I certainly didn't get those SG and the info seems to have been removed from bumped. Did Sega just go "Sorry, but your SG are in another campaign" and canceled it?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Whatever happened to the 100 SG per class you get to lvl 100 + 500 SG if you have all classes at lvl 100 campaign that was on bumped and was supposed to happen now?

I certainly didn't get those SG and the info seems to have been removed from bumped. Did Sega just go "Sorry, but your SG are in another campaign" and canceled it?
    It's not like they haven't had campaigns where the rewards were distributed later. We'll probably get them may 12th when the campaign ends.

hey what's the best way to grind these days? I was thinking just lazily dong VH Endless but is there something better?