Because I needed a signature...

It was always fully voiced.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    It was always fully voiced.

-Wayu
    Damn...we got the short end on that one. ^.^;

I hope our version of PSP2i becomes fully voiced. Either way, though, the game is still pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    No matter what, AVOID getting SEED and Stateria on the same level.

Unless you can EVP tank it out, you're totally screwed if you're a lower level.

-Wayu
    I've gotten several of these, and they are pretty tough. Especially with rooms of Svaltia and Delnadi together

Managed to power out of some with my Cast Hunter, but when they are ALL white auraed, it is literally a fight to the death.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Do you REALLY hope eng psp2i is fully voiced?

Every time there's eng voices all I see are complaints. Everyone hates them*, and says the voices are ruining the entire game. Most people opt to turn them off, while others wish for JP voices and subtitles. VA's also cause people to 'hate the char forever' because they can't get the awful voice out of their head.

JP voice predjudice:
    Unless you're 100% fluent in Japanese and live with it every day, you're extemely less likely to be able to sniff out terrible VA'ing. All their VA's sound super when you don't totally understand it. Subtitle-reading does nothing to cure this condition. You never hear complaints unless someone is far too shrill/shrieking/screeching/whining. (none of those conditions involve believability, sincerity, motivated-sounding, or appropriate person-choosing)

They're never going to spend on actors in the USA/EU:
    Are decent VA's a dime a dozen in Japan? I don't know, but they sure don't seem to be here. Sega will never pony up the money to get good VA's that please a majority of the fans, no matter how well the game does. I would suspect it's easier to get good VA's in Japan than it is here, either that or they're just more willing to spend.

I'm not here to pre-bash something that hasn't happened yet. They COULD preform a miracle. But given the track-record, for this and other games, I'm not that confident. However, it often goes unrealized, the forces that are at work when it comes to VA'ing things.

*No, not everyone hates every eng VA they ever chose, but having observed this place through the varying releases...a big stink always seems to happen, instead of people cheering on how great a job they did choosing the voice cast.

tldr: careful what you wish for, you just might get it

Ah, people can bitch all they want if the eng VA doesn't appeal to them so they can't get a hard on from their fave character. Or whatever excuse some come up with.

Personally, I would like for the game to have a full voice acted script, like PSP1 *waiting for idiotic bitching about the VA* Hell, it seemed that it would have been better. The reason most people didn't like VA for PSP2 is because they didn't like how the characters sounded, or some crap. But the thing is, we the players weren't given the chance to hear them throughout the story, so while people complain about Emilia's whining and whatnot, they probably wouldn't if we were to hear her during the other moments such as when she's coming to terms with her past, or when she builds the courage to motivate all of Gurhal.

This of course is just my 2 cents. Take it as it is or not.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

The decision is up to SEGA.

Deal with it.

-Wayu

can we put more than 1 boss in a mission? like Dulk Falkis + Dulk Falkis final? or, if olga flow will be available, the 2 forms?