Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Yeah. Need the details?
    No, its kay, I understand what you mean. Though you have to admit, now you have a sure goal and a feeling of progress by collecting stones to get the slave weapons while also having the chance to get Ares weapons instead of aimlessly running naberius in hope to maybe have a slight chance to get an Ares and then cry for all that time you wasted without anything in return. Whats really dumb though is how UQ naberius got completely wiped off the map and I fear the same will happen after every UQ release.

Quote Originally Posted by Searaphim View Post
    No, its kay, I understand what you mean. Though you have to admit, now you have a sure goal and a feeling of progress by collecting stones to get the slave weapons while also having the chance to get Ares weapons instead of aimlessly running naberius in hope to maybe have a slight chance to get an Ares and then cry for all that time you wasted without anything in return. Whats really dumb though is how UQ naberius got completely wiped off the map and I fear the same will happen after every UQ release.
    Some people still anga farm nab because the slave grind is pretty unrealistic, though it involves actual progression to a goal.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Some people still anga farm nab because the slave grind is pretty unrealistic, though it involves actual progression to a goal.
    I dont really understand the logic behind it though since anga spawns way more frequently on lilipa and not to mention the chance to drop a slave weapon without the stones.

Wrestle bear souls are worth something
    Chances of finding an Ares weapon is still greater than a Slave
    Finding a weapon type you can actually use is higher for an Ares
    No one cares about Slaves

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    No one cares about Slaves
    Because of course, you can speak for everyone right? Thats probably why I see Lilipa filled with Slave users and people farming stones everyday.

I'm downloading now. Gonna take a peak for icons, if anyone is interested, when it finishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Searaphim View Post
    Because of course, you can speak for everyone right? Thats probably why I see Lilipa filled with Slave users and people farming stones everyday.
    The fact that Slave latents are incredibly situational and that only a few of them can take full advantage of the boost? Really, the only people using them either like it for looks or its the best they can get due to RNG or w/e. I mean who wants to run this UQ 750 times after getting first trade in? (even though there are some pretty dam desperate or driven people doing this now) Slave are just awful period (outside the few weapons who can take advantage of the latent best)

If the rates werent so horrible or if Sega allowed at least 1-3 Stones to drop off mobs (as in you can get 1-3 stones during the whole run, not per enemy) then it would be more bearable
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 5, 2015 at 01:39 AM.

I think Slave weapons are better to use than most 11*s. I don't see a point in using it over Ares, but if you don't have Ares I would use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    I'm downloading now. Gonna take a peak for icons, if anyone is interested, when it finishes.
    yes please