Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default 12 Class Cubes for 2 SP is too much work for too little reward.

Topic says it all. Last time was enough (9 Class Cubes for 2 SP), but this is getting absurd.

It's not so bad for the main class, but a lot of people have to use inferior gear when leveling their subs, which is a drag.

I really wish they'd stop with this nonsense. One lousy SP isn't enough of a reward per 6 Class Cubes, but since it's part of the base stats, it IS enough to bother you if you don't get it. This is the most abusive and WORST kind of work / reward system a game can choose to implement; a kind that SUCKS to complete, but makes you feel like crap if you don't. It's the video game equivalent of an abusive relationship.

I assumed we all knew this already, but I just stayed quiet.

Yes, we're effectively leveling just under 6 times for one skill point, and no extra base stats, and now I need to buy another kenei because i don't feel like using a hunter weapon.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

I find it really stupid that the primarily JP population is so accepting of this ridiculous system. Are they really so abused and downtrodden as gamers that they've come to expect this sort of monotony? Shame...

Quote Originally Posted by MidCap View Post
    I find it really stupid that the primarily JP population is so accepting of this ridiculous system. Are they really so abused and downtrodden as gamers that they've come to expect this sort of monotony? Shame...

of all the things wrong with the game, i assure you this is the least important of the complaints to make
    +vast majority of the population is capped and saw that coming from a billion miles away, meaning they already have the cubes ready, so they really couldn't care less about bad design here when there's much more harmful bad design everywhere else
    Last edited by Remz69; Jun 7, 2015 at 10:23 PM.
    hi

well they are just bonus reward. 90 sp are already enough for main skill doesn't need to rush to get those class cube sp

This seems harmless to capped players but it'll be a pain in the ass for newcomers later on when the level cap increases.

The experience system is not that bad. The most complaints are based from RNG, content, and well, weapon diversity...

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    This seems harmless to capped players but it'll be a pain in the ass for newcomers later on when the level cap increases.
    when time pass enough sega will reduce class cube req for newcomer like thet did all the time and this will butt hurts to capped players.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    when time pass enough sega will reduce class cube req for newcomer like thet did all the time and this will butt hurts to capped players.
    As a capped player, I know they will, and I won't care if/when they do. I have ~30 cubes for Br, and Bo. I only need to work for Hu.

edit: there's alot of other things in the game that I'd sooner complain about.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jun 7, 2015 at 11:15 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

dont like it ? dont do it

youmadbro

-SEGA-