Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KazeSenoue View Post
    Magatsu doesn't even come close to C-Mode grinding for Ideal.

As if this game didn't have enough grinding already.
    Like others have said. It's a side thing. It's for when you get Max Lv and are doing others things. The EXP isn't just a bunch of waste.

Quote Originally Posted by KazeSenoue View Post
    Magatsu doesn't even come close to C-Mode grinding for Ideal.

As if this game didn't have enough grinding already.
    The C-Mode "grind" for Ideal is arguably one of the fastest end-game grinds I've seen in a long time for one of the best series of weapons in the game. In an 8/12 party, it would only take you a day or two worth of CQ (approximately 11-13 hrs) to get an Ideal.

You are complaining about one of the best parts about PSO2 as it requires actual skill and cooperation for MPAs and does not rely on RNG.

10 M10 80%s = ~120,000 CM
    10 Clears = ~130,000 CM - ~135,000

To add to that, 13*s are the easiest weapons to grind in this game, hands-down. What exactly is unfair about Challenge Quest? I see JP Players setting up private MPAs all the time with no problem. If you want to do the same with English players if you can't understand or speak Japanese, arrange one with friends. There's also the thread I have for it here on PSOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    The C-Mode "grind" for Ideal is arguably one of the fastest end-game grinds I've seen in a long time for one of the best series of weapons in the game. In an 8/12 party, it would only take you a day or two worth of CQ (approximately 11-13 hrs) to get an Ideal.

You are complaining about one of the best parts about PSO2 as it requires actual skill and cooperation for MPAs and does not rely on RNG.

10 M10 80%s = ~120,000 CM
    10 Clears = ~130,000 CM - ~135,000

To add to that, 13*s are the easiest weapons to grind in this game, hands-down. What exactly is unfair about Challenge Quest? I see JP Players setting up private MPAs all the time with no problem. If you want to do the same with English players if you can't understand or speak Japanese, arrange one with friends. There's also the thread I have for it here on PSOW.
    1* weps

ok fine 13* is the easiest ifor weapons that actually matter

on a side note its more about i dont wanna play certain classes again and would rather stick with what i want to play.. oh well

the good news is i can just go back to turn class cubes into 2 free excubes again once i got all my points

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    i wouldn't go as far as to say that c-mode doesn't rely on rng. you literally start with nothing and the entire mode you are at the mercy of what the rng decides to drop.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    i wouldn't go as far as to say that c-mode doesn't rely on rng. you literally start with nothing and the entire mode you are at the mercy of what the rng decides to drop.
    Any good C-mode player is completely unaffected by drop RNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Any good C-mode player is completely unaffected by drop RNG.
    That doesn't change the fact that there is still rng in c-mode. It changes how you keep going.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles064 View Post
    That doesn't change the fact that there is still rng in c-mode. It changes how you keep going.
    And that's completely besides the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

The true RNG of c-mode is ending up with a group that won't fail at m4, assuming you're running with randoms ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    And that's completely besides the point.
    And that point would be? C-mode relies on rng(although much less) like every end game part of this game. Being a good player would mean you can deal with it, not that it isn't there.

With interval shops + trustworthy people and at least 4 people in the party, RNG isn't a big deal. If anything, the quest needs more RNG for it to be interesting, but that ruins the "competitive" aspect of it. (as if anyone gives a damn about the leaderboards now)