Page 3905 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2905340538053855389539023903390439053906390739083915395540054405 ... LastLast
Results 39,041 to 39,050 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    is this even possible? (says in the user.pso2 file)
    No, unfortunately. It seems that although it is in the user.pso2 file, the client doesn't actually recognize it as a valid option, so it doesn't fill it in when you launch the game.

I was checking the user.pso file and saw a Login string with something named SavePassword. So I entered my account password and saved the config file but it's still not saving?

I just wanted to save both ID and password but oh well.. I know you can save your ID tho
    It's leftovers from the beta (since sega doesn't delete anything, 10GB worth of files of the beta only and they make you keep them).
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was checking the user.pso file and saw a Login string with something named SavePassword. So I entered my account password and saved the config file but it's still not saving?

I just wanted to save both ID and password but oh well.. I know you can save your ID tho
    I know the others have already given you an answer, but I'd like to stress that saving your password in plaintext, is a REALLY bad idea even in cases it does work.

Came back after not playing for a long time and noticed both fury and element stance (bouncer) are missing and they dont show up under customize subpallet (yet guard stance does). Did they change how to use stances?

Quote Originally Posted by TLTC View Post
    Came back after not playing for a long time and noticed both fury and element stance (bouncer) are missing and they dont show up under customize subpallet (yet guard stance does). Did they change how to use stances?
    Half the stances are passive now. The second stance for each class is now a toggle that switches between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Half the stances are passive now. The second stance for each class is now a toggle that switches between them.
    Thought I was going crazy. Thank you for the answer and thats a nice QOL change!

In regards to those being passives now, is that mentioned anywhere in game now?

I heard that if you feed a mag for T-ATK, you would get a mag action that is exclusive for the T-ATK stat at level 30 which almost doubles your PP refill rate. As of now I've been only feeding my mag T-ATK stuff and I was wondering, can I still get a pure ATK mag like for example, a pure 200 S-ATK mag? I haven't fed a mag for ages and I have forgotten a lot of stuff.

Also, is decreasing a mag level only possible by using Excubes?

EDIT: I plan to main the S-ATK stat and I'm only leveling the T-ATK stat because of the exclusive mag action that you get once T-ATK reach level 30.
    Last edited by xBM; Nov 5, 2017 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xBM View Post
    I heard that if you feed a mag for T-ATK, you would get a mag action that is exclusive for the T-ATK stat at level 30 which almost doubles your PP refill rate. As of now I've been only feeding my mag T-ATK stuff and I was wondering, can I still get a pure ATK mag like for example, a pure 200 S-ATK mag? I haven't fed a mag for ages and I have forgotten a lot of stuff.

Also, is decreasing a mag level only possible by using Excubes?

EDIT: I plan to main the S-ATK stat and I'm only leveling the T-ATK stat because of the exclusive mag action that you get once T-ATK reach level 30.
    You don't have to do that; you're probably thinking of the Photon Blast Ketos Proi. While it's true that levelling the T-ATK stat would give you Ketos Proi, you can also just teach a MAG the Ketos Proi PB by feeding it a MAG Device you can buy for 50 Excubes, so there's no need to gimp yourself by raising a T-ATK MAG; just raise it to Lv. 200 S-ATK, then switch the Photon Blast to Ketos Proi by purchasing the MAG Device from the Excube Shop.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You don't have to do that; you're probably thinking of the Photon Blast Ketos Proi. While it's true that levelling the T-ATK stat would give you Ketos Proi, you can also just teach a MAG the Ketos Proi PB by feeding it a MAG Device you can buy for 50 Excubes, so there's no need to gimp yourself by raising a T-ATK MAG; just raise it to Lv. 200 S-ATK, then switch the Photon Blast to Ketos Proi by purchasing the MAG Device from the Excube Shop.
    The PBs are only 8 excubes, it's the level 200 special actions that are 50.