Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I ..... recorded my runs .... ._. Finally done uploading. Done the runs yesterday ._.

1 is GuRa which I gave up trying to clear after 150+++ Pass (derped on some occasion in this one too, other vid got deleted because I need HDD space) Can't use rifle, don't have the proficiency or the weapon (just +10 Gal Rifle, 60 Light). Sure, been playing since CBT as Ra before Gu implemented, but even back then I used Gunslash for mostly every offense option (long range sniping with AimingShot). Until now, not much skill on rifle. I can use Rifle on Towers, darker walls, or VTOL, but that's basically most of non-attacking / non-moving targets. And VH or lower targets on TA too, I think, that I can 1 shot.

1 is GuHu which succeed.

1 is HuFi which succeed.

Videos
    Spoiler!

Gunner
    Spoiler!

I just try to lol my way with HuFi (too much lol doesn't saved me ........ must evade that WB and stuns). But seriously ..... how much damage increase for mobs in this XQ though. That's insanely hurt with defensive equipments.

HuFi equipments (as provided in YouTube, and already posted in other thread)
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by final_attack; Jan 14, 2016 at 07:08 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Updated some stuff in the guide.
    Notes on how to avoid Angel's attacks.

Also noticed that killing Dio Hunar first spawns Persona.
    Persona is probably easier to read than Dio Hunar, but I dunno if it's better than burning down Anga.

On stage 8 as Hu/Fi, you can wipe the floor with Chainsawd/Elder Pain+Over End everything and not care about no healing trials, just be careful with Leon's air spin projectile attack or just kill it asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    On stage 8 as Hu/Fi, you can wipe the floor with Chainsawd/Elder Pain+Over End everything and not care about no healing trials, just be careful with Leon's air spin projectile attack or just kill it asap.
    Chainsawd in general helps a ton for this. I messed up on the Ringahda / Diabo stage and ended up spawning both accidentally. I was able to tank Diabo's hits while taking out Ringahda purely because of HP steal from Chainsawd. It also gets around any XQ stage orders where you can't heal (Chainsawd/Elder Pain/Guld Milla HP steal don't count as healing).

Not managed to get very far yet but my gear could be better. Anyone have any hints for keeping either the darker chickens away from Diabo or the Aginis away from Ringahda? I tend to end up accidentally killing them while I'm fighting one of the bosses and end up spawning the second one.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Yeah, I dunno about that. Depending on weapon it's easy to accidentally hit stuff.

First time I tried that stage I summoned Ringarda and Diabo too.
    I think I used Katana Combat and burned one of them down after being juggled around the map for a while.

The problem I had was that even if I didn't accidentally kill the trash mobs they would attack whatever boss had spawned and end up getting killed that way

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Stuff like Celesta Laser or Kasentoriharuka (Katori's db) also help a lot.

BTW, is there a list of what weapons/element get resisted/ enemies are weak against if you succeed/fail stage orders?

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Yeah, I dunno about that. Depending on weapon it's easy to accidentally hit stuff.

First time I tried that stage I summoned Ringarda and Diabo too.
    I think I used Katana Combat and burned one of them down after being juggled around the map for a while.
    If your damage is anything reasonable, 2 hatous easily breaks a wing/tail on diabo. Kanran aginis, get gear from diabo attack block, break 1 wing, activate KC, break other wing, break tail, kanran whats left of darkers, press KC to kill both bosses.

Ground Hatou can hit Diabo air wing? That kind of stuff always seems to miss for me.

Mag SP auto action, snatch step are pretty nasty when trying not to kill extra enemies.

I uploaded a video of me doing stage 6-10 as Br/Hu. I'm sure it's not great.
    Spoiler!