Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Xbox Users, PSU discs

So has anyone else gone through like 3 or more PSU disks. I just dont get it, well the first one I let a younger sibling use when I was home from college and it was given back scratched to hell. The last two disks however just freeze up on the main menu. I do not believe it is the xbox because it plays all my other disks I play, call of duty 4. I only play like 3 games besides this one. I sometimes play the new stuff, I cant wait to try out To Human. Well I guess I will have to find another copy somewhere, probably will have to order it online.

im on my third disk lol

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I am still on my original disc.

Fall Dashboard update lets u install your games to your harddrive so all u will need is the disc in the disc tray for proof u have the game and it will run entirely on the harddrive!

i only have room to do this for 1 game and its gonna be PSU cuz my game stores around me are out of PSU games and this is my 4th disc D:
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

I found out myself after going through about four discs that it could also be a symptom of a bad DVD drive. You'll play most other games fine because they're not continuously accessing the disc as much as PSU is.

I've been playing a little over a year and I'm still on my first disc. Depending on how much room it takes up I might install it on the HD though just in case.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

I guess I should not have played 4200hrs of PSU. Although this last disk I only have put about 1000 hours on.

my disc was so bad i had to buy a disc laser cleaner from radio shack . it wouldnt read any games. before now it reads my marred copy of psu. lol. and anything else i shove in there.

still on my first disk, but i've only put about 200 hours in.. plus about 12 for offline mode...

Corruption detected in trainer card