Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

12 players on the field is already too many balance wise. the limit really should be closer to 4 and even that is pushing it with how overpowered players can get.

Remove multipliers
    Remove WB
    Give more base stats
    Make subclass give 100% stats
    Make enemy pattern better
    Give weapon special potentials (Dark flow special attack, for example, T-J sword)
    REMAKE THE GAME
    ????????????????????
    Last edited by wahahaha; Jun 3, 2015 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Remove multipliers
    Remove WB
    Give more base stats
    Give weapon special potentials (Dark flow special attack, for example, T-J sword)
    REMAKE THE GAME
    ????????????????????
    One can dream.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Remove multipliers
    Remove WB
    Give more base stats
    REMAKE THE GAME
    ????????????????????
    Honestly, getting rid of wb would hurt RA way too much at this point. I do agree they need cooler specials though. If I'm going to fight rng to get something to +40 then it need to be more the +x% more damage during y. These are great at what they do, they just feel kind of bland.

As for the mobs? Ult honestly feels ok as for mob hp. Super geared people still melt them, but average parties take a bit. Mpas outside of ult are pretty boring though. Mobs die as they spawn and bosses don't live much either even with average geared people.

Or just bring psp2's grinding system and I'll be happy. Less rng is always good in my eyes.

i don't remember when it was but last time we got a 5-6 GB patch they separated the pre-patch into multiple parts of 1 GB each (it was like 1-2 days between each part too), so why aren't they doing that again and giving us 6GB in one go?

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    i don't remember when it was but last time we got a 5-6 GB patch they separated the pre-patch into multiple parts of 1 GB each (it was like 1-2 days between each part too), so why aren't they doing that again and giving us 6GB in one go?
    Probably because they're on a new prepatch system, because the last one overwrote various parts of people's harddrives.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

I wouldn't mind the Wb multiplier being nerfed and regular damage being buffed just so mpas aren't so fucking dependent on needing 2-3 RAs to do consistent dps. >:T

Also, any hope of datamining the latents on the new 13*s? I've heard conflicting rumors and some are shittier than others.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

I feel that they should make WB apply to RA's only (the person(s) using the skill only) and not the whole goddamn MPA.

Some of the new 13*s are 6% damage increase and reduced PP consumption, and some of them will have 3% damage increase and presumably even further reduced PP consumption.
    They will be the weakest 13* weapons yet from the stream.

Why are the patch are so fucking huge this time around, sigh... guess i'll just turn off all chinese cartoon download this week.