Recommended Gear
    Spoiler!

Weapon Gameplay
    Spoiler!

Weapon Meta
    Spoiler!

DPS Rotations/Charts, High Level Play Videos
    Spoiler!

ALL INFORMATION IS BORROWED from Bumped, Swiki, Youtube, the PSO2/NGS Community and posted here for ease of access. I give my thanks to the people working hard on translating and updating the information we use on a daily basis to help ease our life while playing PSO2/NGS and being able to enjoy the game today and forward into the future. Consider visiting them for more information that may or may not be here or for your general update information for the game:

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/

https://pso2ngs.swiki.jp/

If any of the video links are broken (either because Youtube took them down or the Twitter post was deleted) please let me know either by DM or posting here in the thread.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Aug 19, 2021 at 02:17 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

How does double saber weapon action work? it is parry too or not? it seem to have a lit shorter time frame than other weapon

Will there be any expert to write a guide for combo, good skill-tree and stuffs here later lol?
    Last edited by Arika; Jun 12, 2021 at 10:25 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

i don't know why you need guide for now, everything is bare bone and is working exactly what the game tells you
    DS weapon action is a parry counter attack, holding weapon action when LV2 whirldwind is active = deadly anchor

well usual given a certain period there will be people come out suggestion of what would be the best route to use PA combo rotation or which PA spam has highest dps stuffs like that. So I don't have to spam PA randomly like what I do now. Force forum there already got the tech dps break-down tho, which is nice. So I know that gifoie is better than foie against boss. as For Fi, I just tried it first today, and totally have no idea which PA skill tree I choose focus on. and I am still finding which weapon combine should I do with it.

Even if it is not done by totally accurate test, as long as it is reliable information then I would take it now I guess

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    How does double saber weapon action work? it is parry too or not? it seem to have a lit shorter time frame than other weapon

Will there be any expert to write a guide for combo, good skill-tree and stuffs here later lol?
    It parry; if you learn some skills you can also do one counter, of two types the class have.

Speaking of the Parry counters, as well as Spiral Drive, does anyone actually know what they... do? Like, I can take a guess what Deadly Archer does due to Base PSO2, but the others don't really give much of an idea and SP is a bit tight in the game currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    Speaking of the Parry counters, as well as Spiral Drive, does anyone actually know what they... do? Like, I can take a guess what Deadly Archer does due to Base PSO2, but the others don't really give much of an idea and SP is a bit tight in the game currently.
    your character do a leap back animation and release an cool attack if you hold the normal attack button at whirlwind Lv2
    damage is much weaker than deadly archer tho, you can safely skip this skill