More out of curiosity than anything because they're probably ridiculous to get, but what drops the following affixes?

* Returner
    * Astral Soul

Is it risky to use PSO2es through an Android emulator (have there been cases of bans)? Because my Galaxy Trend 2 Lite no longer goes past the loading screen (crashes due to lack of free RAM).
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Actually, ignore that last question of mine, here's a better one-

Where's the best place to hunt Flict Magia? I'm currently running Forsaken Aquatics 6-10, relying on the repeated doggie spawns at the end - but it's hard to get more than 1 slotted units, which means an awful lot of upslotting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    Actually, ignore that last question of mine, here's a better one-

Where's the best place to hunt Flict Magia? I'm currently running Forsaken Aquatics 6-10, relying on the repeated doggie spawns at the end - but it's hard to get more than 1 slotted units, which means an awful lot of upslotting.
    Glacial map stage 46 ~ 50, let chrome spawn darkers. It'll drop mostly 2 ~ 3s, rarely 4s or 5s.

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    Glacial map stage 46 ~ 50, let chrome spawn darkers. It'll drop mostly 2 ~ 3s, rarely 4s or 5s.
    That's a big help, thanks. A friend of mine mentions it'll be a good idea to do that with a full party of summoners, as the pets count as extra players, which'll make the chrome dragon spawn more darkers.

sorry if I wasn't specific on my question
    I was looking for Dual Blades bouncer builds
    I saw one in Fulldrive.nu but that build was from 2014, and the link to the build is broken

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Is it risky to use PSO2es through an Android emulator (have there been cases of bans)? Because my Galaxy Trend 2 Lite no longer goes past the loading screen (crashes due to lack of free RAM).
    Not really, alot of people uses emulator, since they mainly use it to buy only AC.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Not really, alot of people uses emulator, since they mainly use it to buy only AC.
    A'ight, thanks. Saves me from 10 min attempts for a single character login. I only want daily rewards and quick search.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Looking for an efficient way to round up as many titles as possible.
    I understand its 1000 required for the 12* whitill set,though I only have 495.

Whats the best method I can use for gaining a lot of titles?
    I've heard it was from crafting,is there other ways too?
    Spoiler!

is it impossible to get from unidentified weapons from extreme quests flict/alters? i identified like 40 weapons and not a single flict/alter
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget