Page 33 of 122 FirstFirst ... 23303132333435364383 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    First she struggles to explain how people really use Photons, the complicated way she explains Omega's existence, and now she reveals that Alma and Claris Claes I were two personalities sharing the same body but you could still call either Claris Claes anyway.
    It was more like a split personality. She described Klaris Klas as the photon powers within her body that she talks to (...?) while bedridden, and that photon power somehow manifested to a different personality that can control photon much better than herself. Regius and Maria refers to her as Alma to separate her from the Klaris Klas personality or something, and that's why she wants you to refer to her as that too. Her current body is given back to her (...???) by Klaris Klas after her own body perished while sealing up Elder, so she's technically also Klaris Klas now, according to her.

C'mon Luther, explain this.

she said her Klaris Klas turn herself into photon body and gone for now her mind is alma so you can call her by both name

Nice Buster Quest tutorial as the first Story Quest.

On the topic of Omnibus Quests, they're kinda... I wouldn't say "lame", but more of a "let me actually play the game" thing. There's literally a 20 to 30 cutscene gap between the beginning of EP1 and the first playable Omnibus Quest, which is super short and only features the Hi Loga boss fight from 1-2, but with a higher level cap. Almost all of the cutscenes are also completely recycled, and it reminds me of how weird the cutscenes looked five years ago.

On the upside, you can just skip everything, and you can still get Partner Cards as if you were actually playing the Story Quests, so that's a nice way to catch up your alts.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 27, 2017 at 02:52 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Nice Buster Quest tutorial as the first Story Quest.

On the topic of Omnibus Quests, they're kinda... I wouldn't say "lame", but more of a "let me actually play the game" thing. There's literally a 20 to 30 cutscene gap between the beginning of EP1 and the first playable Omnibus Quest, which is super short and only features the Hi Loga boss fight from 1-2, but with a higher level cap. Almost all of the cutscenes are also completely recycled, and it reminds me of how weird the cutscenes looked five years ago.

On the upside, you can just skip everything, and you can still get Partner Cards as if you were actually playing the Story Quests, so that's a nice way to catch up your alts.
    The lame thing is, for us, we have to edit the new file they're in and copy and paste. However, the catch is that because of Alma's new lines, we have to carefully recheck everything ._.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think I'm more comfortable with thinking of Alma as Claris Claes I's imaginary friend come to life.

Completely forgot about Omnibus Quests but great to know that Partner Cards from old Episodes can be obtained through it.

Man, looks like EP5 will be giving Kazanboshi a lot of work considering the amount of dialogue this first chapter has AND Alma's commentary on the Omnibus Quest.

So, I just finished the Hi Loga boss fight in the Omnibus Quest and aside from him being stronger than a Free Field Vol Dragon, after beating him, a cutscene of Player dodging then jumping on top of him followed by purifying the dragon with their hand plays. I thought to myself "Huh, did this happen last time I played the MB?".

So I went to My Room's event chronicle to see that event again and apparently, that action scene never happened in the original Matter Board version. The Omnibus Quest actually added a brand new cutscene for that old quest! What a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    So, I just finished the Hi Loga boss fight in the Omnibus Quest and aside from him being stronger than a Free Field Vol Dragon, after beating him, a cutscene of Player dodging then jumping on top of him followed by purifying the dragon with their hand plays. I thought to myself "Huh, did this happen last time I played the MB?".

So I went to My Room's event chronicle to see that event again and apparently, that action scene never happened in the original Matter Board version. The Omnibus Quest actually added a brand new cutscene for that old quest! What a surprise.
    Yeah, I noticed that too. I'm kinda wondering if they changed anything else now because everything else seemed the same up to there. Beats the old cutscene where we more or less just beat the crap out of him and then he gets better.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The way the bad knight dude that was chasing Harriet talked just seems odd. Like, yeah, he's the typical thug character with a vulgar speech tone but the guy is also wearing fancy decorated armor that should be implying he comes from a high status of sorts. If he looked like a thug, his speech tone wouldn't seem so off. Here he's dressed like someone who should be speaking in a more noble-like tone but speaks like a common bandit.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that too. I'm kinda wondering if they changed anything else now because everything else seemed the same up to there. Beats the old cutscene where we more or less just beat the crap out of him and then he gets better.
    I always found that part in the MB to be funny because we were never really shown how exactly beating him up in the "good path" is any different to the "bad path". That said, I'm glad their adding something new at least for the action scenes. Really helps make the Player look less passive and actually doing something in scenes.

Lutz is evil. Surprise, surprise. (I think he might be under the influence of Ephimera though.) He wants Harriet (and probably Luther) dead, apparently.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Lutz is evil. Surprise, surprise. (I think he might be under the influence of Ephimera though.) He wants Harriet (and probably Luther) dead, apparently.
    Player v Alis: Dawn of Phantasy. The ultimate Phantasy Star protagonist showdown.