Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I would kill for my fox/cat twink idiot to be immortalized in a crystal.

Lottery Mode. 555 people will be chosen from a lottery to get the right to purchase a figure. Limited to 8 poses; 3 male poses, 3 female poses, and the male and female idles. ANY collaborative items outside of the Phantasy Star Series (Online, Online 2, Universe, Portable, etc.) are prohibited. This means that items from SEGA-owned works are prohibited aswell.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Lottery Mode. 555 people will be chosen from a lottery to get the right to purchase a figure. Limited to 8 poses; 3 male poses, 3 female poses, and the male and female idles. ANY collaborative items outside of the Phantasy Star Series (Online, Online 2, Universe, Portable, etc.) are prohibited. This means that items from SEGA-owned works are prohibited aswell.
    Have they ever provided a link to the lottery sign up? All Bumped.org said a few weeks ago when they discussed this topic again was “registrations coming later october.” Plus, is it even possible for us US players to participate in this?
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGunz2345 View Post
    Have they ever provided a link to the lottery sign up? All Bumped.org said a few weeks ago when they discussed this topic again was “registrations coming later october.” Plus, is it even possible for us US players to participate in this?
    Technically speaking, but you need a valid Japanese address to deliver to. There are some services that will let you sub in their Japanese address, and they will relay it to you when they get it. Otherwise, you would need to know someone in Japan who can receive the package and send it to you.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/mychara/

You can make multiple submissions, but they will only take the last one you submitted. You can't cheat and use multiple e-mail addresses to signup, since you are required to provide a screenshot with your player ID number.

Other things to note:

You are to provide your Player ID number on that form, as well as character name (in separate fields).

You want to make sure that the width of your character is no more than 60% of the height of your character (certain cast parts and almost every wing item can easily take you past this)

Picture must be submitted in jpg format, with a filesize limit of 1MB.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Technically speaking, but you need a valid Japanese address to deliver to. There are some services that will let you sub in their Japanese address, and they will relay it to you when they get it. Otherwise, you would need to know someone in Japan who can receive the package and send it to you.
    Which services for example will let you sub in their address?
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/mychara/

You can make multiple submissions, but they will only take the last one you submitted. You can't cheat and use multiple e-mail addresses to signup, since you are required to provide a screenshot with your player ID number.

Other things to note:

You are to provide your Player ID number on that form, as well as character name (in separate fields).

You want to make sure that the width of your character is no more than 60% of the height of your character (certain cast parts and almost every wing item can easily take you past this)

Picture must be submitted in jpg format, with a filesize limit of 1MB.
    Thank you so much for link and information! Having an email such as @live or @hotmail shouldn’t matter right? I know technically we aren’t allowed to be playing on their servers so with providing your email, and Player ID im worried they can determine if you’re a JP player or not
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

This could have been a wonderful commercial operation if they chose to not put so many shitty restrictions in it. But acting that way, the only thing they offer to all their beloved Player-Chan is, once more, frustration. Too bad. I would have paid the price. I would have paid it GLADLY !

Thank you so much for link and information! Having an email such as @live or @hotmail shouldn’t matter right? I know technically we aren’t allowed to be playing on their servers so with providing your email, and Player ID im worried they can determine if you’re a JP player or not
    E-mail address shouldn't matter at all, Japanese people are pretty heavy users of gmail as well as other e-mail addresses that use custom top level domains. I personally submitted with the same gmail address I use for my account... which also has a primary e-mail attached to my account using @live.ca.

I would be worried though if you applied and did not receive an e-mail confirming your submission.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    This could have been a wonderful commercial operation if they chose to not put so many shitty restrictions in it. But acting that way, the only thing they offer to all their beloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Player-Chan is, once more, frustration. Too bad. I would have paid the price. I would have paid it GLADLY !

The restrictions are there because this is a custom production line they have to open up with the DMM.make workshop. They have to put in the restrictions so it doesn't cost too much or take too long. You may have paid for it no matter what the cost, but others might not, since the price of this custom piece is already 2-3x as much as a generic 3D Crystal that you would typically get with some high profile limited edition games that Famitsu/Ebten sells.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Nov 1, 2017 at 01:34 PM.

This would be the closest to my waifu being real life!!!!!

yes

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK