Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default 12/22 Download Items

The new Christmas themed items will be available on the Playstation Store on December 22nd. However, Sega, Sakai, Captain T, the Rappy, and whoever else was involved weren't feeling the holiday spirt as each of these items costs money.

Price list:
    • Santa Dress (clothing): ¥300
    • Santa Dress (parts): ¥300
    • Reindeer Suit (clothing): ¥300
    • Reindeer Suit (parts): ¥300
    • Merry Christmas (grenade launcher): ¥200
    • Christmas Tree (spear): ¥200

Here we have the Santa Dress. It comes as clothing or parts and is female only. Each outfit is sold seperatly for 300 yen.

This is the Reindeer Suit. With a cute nose and bulging bellybutton, it's sure to catch then attention of all the girls (provided they too have downloaded this item and are not just guys playing female characters). This is for the men and comes in the clothing and parts variety. Each outfit is sold seperately for 300 yen a piece.

This sack of joy is the "Merry Christmas." Yes, it's name is "Merry Christmas." It is a grenade launcher and shoots exploding presents. Be a real bad Santa, eh? This explosive bag of fun will cost you 200 yen.

Finally we have the "Christmas Tree." This yule-time symbol is a spear and actually looks pretty neat in action (see later in this post). Like the Merry Christmas, this weapon will cost you 200 yen.

Remember, if you don't purchase these items and import them in to your game, you won't be able to see when other people use them. So say you want to buy all these items. That would cost you 1600 yen. Convert that to dollars and you get about 17.75. Go to euros and you get 12.40. You see these are a bit expensive. There's nothing to make you actually buy them so it's really up to you.

On a different note, Fun! Fan! episode 6 is out. Check it out on the official site. There's a bit on some of the launch festivities, an explanation of the Toro & Kuro mission and Christmas items, and a battle against the editoral staff of Gamag magazine.

The Phantasy Star christmas tree.

The goons Gamag editorial staff.
    Last edited by Mike; Dec 18, 2009 at 02:53 AM.

wah...I only have 400Y left on my PSN...might as well use it.

.. I'm so mad that amazing reindeer suit is male only. Is the Rappy suit in PSP2 per chance?

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

No Male Santa outfit... why thats almost sexist.
    My spare yen will wait for the next bunch of items it seems.
    I recall Sakai saying items wouldn't be expensive... Sakai, you sit on a throne of lies.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

I refuse to play with anyone with that reindeer suit. ):<

Looks like I'm buying a PSN card, I want that Santa dress. Nothing else I want though....
    Kinda wish they had some "holiday spirit" and made these seasonal items free... but whatev...
    Especially considering that tree spear is already the SAME exact model as the room decoration that we have had since 2006. Kinda... lame
    Last edited by Ash1ey; Dec 18, 2009 at 07:50 AM.

When I m wearing the Santa dress, what will people who never DLC it see me wearing? I hope it won't make me look bad for everybody who doesn't DL it, if I already purchase that..

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Most likely other people will see the default outfit for your Race, thats what people saw back if they only had PSU and saw a player with an AoI outfit.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Hmm, that Santa Dress actually looks kind of nice. Not too revealing or frilly so that Tynselle could actually wear it without looking like somebody forced her to. But. And a big but. Not without a grenade launcher Santa bag. Now that's the kind of gifts she doesn't mind giving, all day. The combo itself would be something not too girly, but more entertainer like. Exploding presents. Hey, it might be all the cheap laughs of Jokey the Smurf, but it's still festive.

I'll just end up getting the Santa Dress for my fleshy females and the Santa Bag. Unless there are BigSwords to be had then I will be all over it.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais