Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default New PSO-World Podcast

We would like to announce a new content feature for PSO-World.com. Today, we are releasing the first episode of our new Podcast!

This first episode is hosted by Dragwind, and also features, myself, HUnewearl_Meira, Outrider and special guest, EspioKaos! Our topics of discussion include PSPo2, and PSO2.

We'll be releasing new episodes on a regular schedule, just as soon as we work out how frequently we can pull them together.

In the mean time, we welcome audience input, and we'll discuss on the show, anything you guys present to us, here in Site Related.

Download Here!

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Awesome!
    I don't know how to download them on my phone, cause I don't think there's a way to get it from the app I have. :/

Great podcast guys. I look forward to future episodes. The little PSO 2 info was really great.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

I enjoyed it very much. However, I hope you'll continue to have more than just PSOW moderators/staff members on the show. It'll be good to hear the voice of the common man, too.

EDIT: I'm liking the idea of having different segments. As for what kind, I'm not too sure what you're all going for. One thing I can suggest (as it was said that you're open to suggestions), maybe doing something like Member Spotlights? I noticed that the PSOW staff used to do another kind of "Member Spotlight", but I don't know if you all still are. As for my idea:

Every two weeks (or whenever a new episode is recorded), pick a PSOW member that's maybe made a helpful thread, hosted events, advertised PSOW elsewhere, or is just well-known (and liked, obviously), and bring them on the 'cast for a few minutes and just talk to them about what it is they did, or a little bit of history about themselves, or just any sort of random chatter.

It would be fun to hear from some of the people we converse with on a -nearly- daily basis here on the forums. Also, it would be a good way to have the PSOW staff give a nod to helpful members of the community, and let them know that what they're doing for other Phantasy Star fans isn't going unnoticed.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Oct 1, 2010 at 08:26 PM.

Nice job guys! Some good information and discussion in there and a podcast is something we've wanted for a while now. We came really close to having one a long time ago, but things kind of fell through. It's good to see more community-driven content... gives Ryna a break

I thought everyone did a great job of not using a lot of filler words like "uh", "ummm", etc. and that makes a pretty big difference in how enjoyable a podcast is to listen to.

I'm sure it will get better each episode as you guys continue to get feedback from everyone. Perhaps we'll even have a live cast one day down the road where people can interact with the hosts via a chat room or something.

This is awesome! Another podcast added to my mp3 driving list! Also a decent amount of time since it takes 40-50 minutes for me to get home from work.

Pleasant surprise waiting here while I decompress after coming home. Adding four new voices to the list of those members I've heard before is a special bonus.

Gentlemen. o7
    Tax the fucking churches.

I am very excited! I'll listen to it at work
    EDIT: I wish I posted more in the forums though. That decides it- I'mma post more XD I wanna get on the show too eventually!
    Last edited by Ovada; Oct 1, 2010 at 09:50 PM.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Palle View Post
    Pleasant surprise waiting here while I decompress after coming home. Adding four new voices to the list of those members I've heard before is a special bonus.

Gentlemen. o7
    And they're all grown men, souper beard/super sidebrowns, none of that PSZ, PSP2 kids VA.

:arm pump smiley:

Can we get some talk about beards maintenance some time? Beats talkin' PSU has a maintenance and hidden semi-fixes, un-listed by GMs. ;o

Quote from the episode- "Phantasy Star motivated every console purchase I made" I can't agree more. I love this gameeee <3