Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Phantasy Star Portable 2 event in San Francisco this Nov

Hi everyone,

We'll be hosting a special event this November here at SEGA of America HQ in San Francisco - similar to last year's PSZ event, you bring your own PSP and copy of the game, and we provide the rest!

In addition to Phantasy Star, this event will also feature Valkyria Chronicles II for the PSP, and a special feedback session for Sonic 4: Episode I.

Phantasy Star will also have a 2v2 Team Battle tournament taking place, with the winning duo scoring some awesome and rare swag. Everyone who attends, in addition, will go home with a goodie bag!

The event runs from 5PM - 9PM. For all the details, and to sign up, you can grab a reservation (while they last!) on the blog: http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2010/10/27...mmunity-event/

We hope you guys will enjoy the event, and look forward to seeing some PSOW faces there!

Cool...for the people that live in the area. I live in Florida, so I obviously can't be in attendance, even though I'd trade my left leg to go.

You guys should really consider widening the interactivity to more people than just the San-Fran area. Like, how Bungie does those "touring" events for their Halo games. I mean, it might be a huge stretch for you all, but it's something to possibly consider in the future. It would also help advertise the series a little more, too, and even bring more people into the Phantasy Star niche.

To all the people that can go, have a good time. I'll be over here, being excruciatingly jealous .
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Oct 28, 2010 at 04:01 PM.

Woe is me.

Southern Cali represent, I suppose.
    » PSOW IRC'rs group! «
    Events, screenshots, and chocolate-coated presents inside!

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

We actually had people fly in / drive 7-8 hours last time for the event. Really impressive!

For people on the east coast, we do also have a Sonic Colors event happening next week near New York. Not quite as phantasy star related, but if you guys go to it and say hi, we're happy to chat PS stuff.

Location wise, it's a challenge because someone will always be pretty far away. We don't have the option of doing any tour with it right now, but maybe if the events get big enough in size and popularity, we could look at that again in the future!

Florida also =(

Gretel MK II - HUcaseal Level 135 (PSO <3)
    Pheno - FOnewearl (PSPo2)
    Gretel MK II - HUcaseal (PSPo2)

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    We actually had people fly in / drive 7-8 hours last time for the event. Really impressive!

For people on the east coast, we do also have a Sonic Colors event happening next week near New York. Not quite as phantasy star related, but if you guys go to it and say hi, we're happy to chat PS stuff.

Location wise, it's a challenge because someone will always be pretty far away. We don't have the option of doing any tour with it right now, but maybe if the events get big enough in size and popularity, we could look at that again in the future!
    I would totally fly in for the event, if I had the funds to do so. As for the challenge of touring, I definitely understand the predicament. Hopefully, as I said, it'll be a "future" thing, as I really want to be a part of (at least) one of these gatherings before I die.

Come on, Californians! Show up to the event so it becomes more popular, and they can expand their goodies throughout the nation!

EDIT: and maybe even overseas. (after reading Ce'Nedra's post below this one).
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Oct 28, 2010 at 04:06 PM.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Cool...for the people that live in the area.
    Let be everyone who doesn't even live in America.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

WHY! WHY DID I MOVE TO WISCONSIN!

I could have been just a quick drive away QQ
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

That sound exciting! You folks have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoton View Post
    WHY! WHY DID I MOVE TO WISCONSIN!

I could have been just a quick drive away QQ
    Move back!

(... or hop on a plane. )