Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Heh, I really did it this time. I pre-ordered PSO v2 import because I'm too juiced about the whole thing and getting upset at no 100% confirmed release date. Everything's still rumors. I used to think it was coming out to US (And I still sorta believe it . .), but like . . I've heard three different release dates. Same time, late June, October . . Every time I hear a new release date it just makes me more disturbed about the US release. So I just decided to fsck the BS and order the import. That way I know it's coming out on May 31st and I'll have my copy on June 1st or 2nd or whatever. (I got next day air.) I even went so far as to find a copy of PSO v1 Import with the serial # unregistered so I could go online with it. I already did all the BS with downloading CHABSIGN.EXE, installing the word processor, etc,. and making an account with Dricas. I even bought my Hunter's license. (Only costs $10 for every 90 days you play . . .) So now, I'm going to be going online with PSO v1 import and a completely new character to level him/her up in time for PSO v2. When PSO v2 comes out and I've got my copy in hand playing with my import PSO v1 character, expect lots of pictures, news articles, and movie submissions by me. After all, I just HAD to order it to I could practice the new battle mode to wipe the floor with some of PSO World's finest (and worst) when you guys finally get your grubby hands on PSO v2 US release. Whenever the hell it comes out. Ah, I love my BBA.

"w00t".
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Dam you Watashiwa... LOL...

I've been thinking about getting the BBA and configuring it to work with PSO, but I'm still undecided.

Yep... you'll need the practice... LOL... Nobody seems to have the time to play like you do, Wat.

PSO Assassin

hey watashiwa, email me so you can fill me in some more on what u did...i also preordered psov2. Just in case......write me please. thanks beany,

[email protected]

hey watashiwa...where did u preorder them? i was thinkin about doing the same thing cuz i don't feel like waiting a long time for v2 to come out in US.

I ordered PSO v2 import from www.ncsx.com under the "Pre-order Software" section of their products page. I ordered PSO v1 import (not needed, but I ordered just to have a head start on leveling . .) from them as well. PSO v1 import wasn't on sale on their page so I e-mailed them and asked them if they could obtain a copy for me. They said most sites are sold out of it, but they had a review copy they used for the game and they'd charge me $35 for it. Now naturally, I told them that it wasn't any good because they probably went online with it. They said they don't have SegaNET or any ISP configured to go online with and they only gave the game a quick 2 hour or 3 review in offline mode. So I told them to ship it to me, and I should be receiving my v1 import tomorrow around 10:30am. (Overnight. ~) Then I'll just get my character ready for v2 when it shows up at my door step on June 1st or whatever. You can easily order PSO v2 from them, but . . If you want to head start in leveling like me and order PSO v1, you'll have to look elsewhere. Also, the information I used to set up my Dricas account and buy my Hunter's license can be obtained from http://superspecialed.tripod.com/pso.htm where xXPrideXx has typed out the instructions on how to configure your US Dreamcast to sign online with Japanese PSO. When you are ready to buy your Hunter's license you can visit the license section of PSO's Japanese site at http://pso.dricas.ne.jp/licence.html Select the bottom-most button (It refers to 90 days . .) after selecting the third radio button in the selection of three. On the next page you fill in your Dricas username ([email protected]) and then the weird looking string of letters and numbers they gave you when you signed up. Then you select the option to the left. The next page is the credit card screen. Just fill in all the required info (Card type, card number, expiration date, name on card.) The last check box on this page asks if you want to save credit card information on the site. It's really up to you if you would like it saved. I unchecked the box. After you've filled it in, select the left button, and you've successfully bought your Hunter's license. You've just paid $10 for 90 days of Hunting!

Be on the look out for:

No pic: May LV79 FOnewearl, Reye LV68 HUnewearl, and C`rono LV67 HUmar.

PSO Shots~!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: watashiwa on 2001-04-20 09:38 ]</font>

Ugh... I hate you! Oh well, I'll just save myself the trouble, and wait for it to come out in the US... Dumbass! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I was going to import it, but I figured I can wait. Plus, I blew most of my money on a memory card fro Cybiko and my soon-to-be-in-the-US- Gameboy Advance. Ahhhh. Anyway, I don't feel like paying the hunter's lisence.

lol You got ripped off by one of those Cybiko things too? I wasted $80 on that piece of shit thinking it was gonna be like a Palm Pilot, and now I dont even use it. The games suck, and no one is ever in the chat rooms... Grrr!

Hmm, I just noticed thanks to a couple of my friends attempting to order PSOv2 from NCSX that it wasn't under "New Import" software, it was under "Pre-Order Software". My apologies. You can find it there. I edited the original post earlier in this thread to reflect this.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Veteran Fighter

ohh ok that helps a bit... thx