Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

As most you already know by now, we just moved servers this evening. PSO World is now permanently hosted under it's own domain (pso-world.com, duh)! Most of our links and images should be working properly, and anything that tries to access an old planetdreamcast.com or dynamic.gamespy.com URL should work soon. If you happen to come across something that appears to be malfunctioning, please let us know by posting in this thread. Thanks for your patience and support while we continue to improve PSO-World.com!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tomeeboy on 2005-12-07 20:41 ]</font>

Maybe you should consider renaming to PSU WORLD

Phantasy Star Universe World?

On 2005-12-07 21:13, Nites wrote:
    Maybe you should consider renaming to PSU WORLD
    Have you tried going to PSU-World before? Or PSUW?

GO TO HELL C:

Seems to have stopped, but this happened going to the forum index a few minutes ago:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...forumerror.jpg

On 2005-12-07 21:49, Saiffy wrote:
    Seems to have stopped, but this happened going to the forum index a few minutes ago:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...forumerror.jpg
    Gamespy is still adjusting some settings and that was a temporary error caused by an 'adjustment' gone bad

The nonexistant advertisments inturrupting links will get annoying after a while.

Yes, I'm surprised at the full page advertisements that pop up every time I click a link here now.

Team PSOW forum seems to be down.

Error - The forum you selected does not exist. Please go back and try again.

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND (forum_id = 21)' at line 1

On 2005-12-07 23:36, trypticon wrote:
    Yes, I'm surprised at the full page advertisements that pop up every time I click a link here now.
    I hear you, it's a little annoying (I can cope with the ads, it's just an inconvienence)

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)