Page 1 of 240 12341151101 ... LastLast

Important note:
    This here topic is for PSO v1, v2 or EpI&II, if you are playing on PSOBB, use this thread, thank you.

Well... since the mean, the evil Sounomi destroyed my gallery topic, I am recreating it here

I'm not going to post all my old pics anew (about 300 of them ), so here are my new ones:

So please post any comment, idea, and above all post your own pics !!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kef on 2005-03-22 07:41 ]</font>

Offline Only Veteran

I don't have Online, I was able to create my FOnewearl on PC Version and make a few screens of her, since she uses an outfit that IS available in ver. 2, or ver. 1 whatever PSO PC is! I rarely play it, NEwayz, I'm pretty sure this link works!!

Thats her Cute no? I like the hat! Her name is Vala, in case noone noticed, she's all yellow (boze)...
    I made my other characters and screened them
    I'd like to introduce SUMMER:

She's very modest.

Poor Summer. LoL!

Pride L. thinks he's really though, he's actually medium size and has the slimmest body possible on a RAcast...

And here we have him again, he's confused because the sun seems to be shining at him right trough the big treetrunk...

And here we have the Main hero Butoden, posing after a saber combo. Just picture he has a Delsaber's Buster instead of a Saber +1

Whats that on his shoulder!? Nothing! Immagine a KAMA at the back of Butoden's shoulder...

Thats about all the characters I can make. Maybe I'll make my new HUmar too, but not now... What do you think?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Butoden on 2004-06-24 11:40 ]</font>

Old Man

Wow, Kef.

Incredibly cool pics.

Thanks for sharing.

Indeed. Kef > all. >_>

I really wish I could get screenshots ><

Wow...really amazing pics, but do I sense a fetish for sunglasses?

Omgigues, Kef! The one with Aelia (?) shooting megid is purely incredible! Gifoie in caves looks awesome, too. Aww, heck, I love 'em all!
    Unfortunately, my pics are uber-blurry. >_< It seems I need to increase the sharpness or something, but I can't get PSO Proxy to work, so I had to use the donut service. I should try taking some new ones, anyway, but this is what I have for now:

Old Man

Time for a total noob question, but I gotta ask it anyway:

How do you take a screenshot? (waits for Ketchup to post link....waits....waits....)

Can you do it on xbox?

Someday I going to stumble across that Fat Love Rappy and I want to get a screen shot of it - or maybe it's too complicated for a dumb Racast to figure out, meh.

If PSOX DOES have a screenshot tool, then I'll be amazed.

Heh Ill get back to this thread with screenshots later tonight with the power of pso bb screenshots
    As for whatever... The pic is an interesting idea... usually for personal message in profile i have a pic of my char

thanks kef for posting those awesome pics... i want that pwand but im waiting for my digital camera to charge up.. im gonna take some pics of my characters..