Conversation Between CelestialBlade and Mutsumi_Sanada

359 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Yeh, I kinda noticed that. But I must not fail or it will be lost. x3
  2. No cheesecake is safe from me :3
  3. I kinda caught a bit of one of your conversations about cheesecake and it cracked me up. I better keep my guard up whenever I have cheesecake, or you my sneak off with it like a lil ninja. x3
  4. Oh, you could say that
  5. Wow, you're really addicted to cheesecake, huh?
  6. I actually know how that feels sadly enough. but that was so long ago. I guess pain is second nature for me now
  7. Thanks! And I'm a total klutz too, hence why I injured myself in the first place :P It definitely hurts to walk around too much and it still looks pretty nasty with the swelling and the bruising, but it'll heal. Just annoying having to do things like work with it.
  8. Wow, congrats on your promotion. I wish I could do that too, but I'm too poor.

Ouch! I bet that really hurt too. Must be painful to walk around with. I stub my toes all the time. I'm kind of a klutz though.
  9. Sorry you're sick again, I know a lot of people who have been sick quite frequently this winter...myself included. It's just been a really harsh winter for most of the US so it's expected. Still sucks though >_< Hope you get to feeling better.

I recently got a nice promotion at work and I recently bought a PS3 to catch up with the Sony-exclusives I've been missing out on. It's nice to be getting back into gaming again Only real bad spot is this past Tuesday, where I managed to break my toe by stubbing it on my couch x_x
  10. Sick again unfortunately. I really hurt all over right now. Can't believe how much I've been getting sick lately. Bet I got it from someone here as usual. -.-; so what have you been up lately? Anything exciting?
  11. Doing pretty good other than being busy. How are you?
  12. Hiya Chelsea. How are you doing?
  13. That is awful but I'm got everything up to the evil tummy ache. I think I'm gonna be in bed for a while this time. -.-;
    These guys don't know how to keep their colds and stuff to themselves. I'm gonna punch them tomorrow. >.<
  14. Mine started out with a nasty scratchy throat, hope you haven't caught anything because it's pretty horrible. I've still got a bad cough and I'm really exhausted, plus my head is stuffy, but I'm a lot better than I was. I think the dryness is getting to me really bad this year, which always makes me really prone to being sick.
  15. Ouchie. *hugs* I know what ya mean. I think I'm catching it too. why can't the weather just be reasonable for once right?
  16. Yeah >_< Somethin' flu-like, but it's at least on its way out. Stupid winter.
  17. Aww, poor Chelsea is sick?
  18. I'm the same. I'm near sighted. I hope my script for my glasses hasn't expired yet. Glasses are so expensive now. >.<
  19. How bad is your vision? I'm not totally blind without my glasses as long as I'm close-up to something. I'm extremely nearsighted; everything outside of about my arms' length is really blurry to me.
  20. I don't think mine are that sensitive unless it's to the light, but yeh. I can't really wear contacts for too long before they drive me crazy. More so the light though. I too prefer glasses, but I still need to get a new pair. the ones I had broke.
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 220 of 359
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast