Conversation Between Mutsumi_Sanada and DragonXIII

882 Visitor Messages

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast
  1. You never beat it? How far did you get?
  2. FF7 i can't remember, but I haven't finished crisis core.
  3. If I beat it again it will be my 4th time maybe? I've lost track of how many times I beat FF7 itself.
  4. I still haven't touched crisis core since that last time.
  5. I see..you know, i've been wanting to play FF7 crisis core again. I never get tired of the FF7 story.
  6. Yup, and I beat it again with my cast alt this time. One more and i should hit 130, I hope. So I can equip Shippujinrai and Impasse.
  7. That is a lot if you play it over and over. No wonder its went by so fast huh? :3
  8. In the 100,000s+ It goes up more each time you lvl up though. So I'm not exactly sure. I know I've made close to if not about 600,000.
  9. How much exp are you getting from that mission anyways? o:
  10. Yay! I switched over to my main for one round of MP, and I beat it and Helga! My first time ever. xD I'm so happy.
  11. No? It gives good exp right? You gotta do what you can to lvl fast. At least that's how I see it. To me a lot of games like PS don't start until your max lvl.
  12. Sorry. Is that a bad thing to do?
  13. Almost. Doing Magashi plan over and over. Still haven't been able to pass it though. I came close to the boss once but the Vandas keep getting me now. I can't even count how many times I've already run MP today.
  14. So wait, you went from 104 to 130 since today?
  15. She's even higher now. I'm pushing for atleast 130 by tonight's end at the least. Then she can equip Shippu finally.
  16. Yes, that is very good. Dedication right there :3 haha
  17. Well, my cast alt is at 104 now :3 32 levels up in 2 1/2 days is pretty good, no?
  18. Thanks. Dunno if its fixed or not, but it is working so far.
  19. Its ok, glad your back and to see its fixed.
  20. Ok, sorry about that. Phone internet wasn't working, so I had to walk down there and complain.
Showing Visitor Messages 241 to 260 of 882
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast