Conversation Between Mike and Arika

101 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. It turns out it looks like I'm missing one launcher PA too.
  2. That is very nice, if it is only miss one I probably wait you. because your time zone is good to me. Altho, if you have a friend who can do the last one for rifle, I don't mind him join too.
  3. I may have all the PAs for Launchers but I'm missing at least one rifle PA.
  4. Can you be RA model for bullets? Mike.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194408

How many bullets PA do you have now? nearly all yet? know anybody who have the bullet you miss? So that I can model two people together to cover all bullet
  5. Meaning that if a rockbear drops a sword, it has a chance to have the rockbear soul effect.

I haven't looked at the hunter tree so I don't know.
  6. -Meaning that the enemy will random spawn more? doesn't increase drop rate right?

-Then what is the ability on skill tree such as sword gear, partisan gear? it is passive that not even have comment.
  7. I think that is the "soul" effect. Those are effects that cetain enemies can attach to weapons they drop.
  8. Mike, I have a question. Lately I got many weapon with ability says :" "Boss name + Tool" such as "Rockbear tool" "Dragon tool" "worm tool"

I wonder what are those effects? Also, there is ability called "Partisan gear" "Sword gear" what does that do ? it write nothing other than just name.
  9. I dunno, I haven't gotten to a yellow one yet. I'm going to guess that's a special story event or something.
  10. what is the different to matter board that has yellow color?
  11. was planing to create a topic at first, then I could foresee endless argument until the game release and may divide people into groups.
    If it is PSOW admin such as Ryna, or PSOW mod in PSO2 forum such as you control over it, then I think people will officially admit it as main PSOW world more, and not split out.
  12. Well, I don't think there's too much need for me to say anything but anyone could create a topic to try and make a meeting place.
  13. Mike, what server should we gather on Beta?
    I guess 2-20? or other preference?
    I think it might be nice if you choose one or start poll about it prior to the date, because I think you are the only one who can gather most people together.

it will be too late to just doing it after the game begin, because most people will hurry to create character and being split up again.
  14. np, it is good to see many english players there. We also run into other English group during multiple zone too.
  15. Probably because I was doing runs all night. Crystal joined and then a few other English speakers joined and we ran the heck out the all the available quests.
  16. Still couldn't find you today, may be next time I ll try using more of search player function to test out.
  17. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192956

Mike, could you make your decision base on your judgement? any block to be main is fine. I think people follow you more. if I keep continue the way I did, it probably only either lengthen or split ppl into 2 group. But I m against irc method for sure, since me and most of my friends use only MSN, and some use only skype.
    block 1-10 = fill too quick tho, so not suggest.
  18. My first character was in Ship 1 so I'll guess I'll make a character in ship 2 today.
  19. Don't know where you are today, but I bet you create char on ship-2 right?
    Let's meet next time on ship-2/block 20 if possible, all the old JP PSU players are here. very old group from like.. 5 years ago+

also, I have a question. How do you use short-cut message with controller?
  20. guidelines which mean I just have to put alpha-2 in the name and credit SEGA in description?
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 101
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast