Conversation Between AOI_Tifa_Lockhart and nsonic

38 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Hiya,

All subs are free so anyone who had one can come online for free. Come back! :O:O Mail me when/if you do.

Tifa
  2. This could be goodbye. I just read the news about the PSU servers in the US are to shut down march 31st. Not sure if I should renew my sub. I guess I'll see what happens in the next few days.
  3. Hiya m'dear

Long time no see, its been too long. i admit i've not been on PSU in a few months however i'm subscribing again now, so hope to see you online soon

Tifa x
  4. Well it took me long enough but I might be back in the game soon. I just need to check out on some things before I make the finally word. Thought it was a hard choice, I'm going to have to choose the PS2 version than Xbox360. Hope to see you soon my dear.
  5. Greetings. It's good to hear that your back on the PSU trail, moreso with the new events coming up. I still haven't found a job yet so I'm pretty much trying to find anyway I can to make money. I'm really missing playing PSU, Phantasy Star Portable can only do so much. Hope your having fun online!
  6. Hiya,

Hope you're doing well, i've started up on PSU again after a long tour on PSOBB :P Got back on psu in time for this new event that's going on with boosted drops and exp So should help me get back into the swing of levelling.

Hope you've found a job and are doing oki for yourself. Mail me when you can it'd be nice to hear from you m'dear

Tifa
  7. Greetings Tifa. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I thought I set my PSO world notifer for messages. It's alright about my Bday. I'd miss it to if I could. Being a true VETERAN of the PSO era has it's ups and downs.? My apologizes I haven't been on PSU much. I was on over the weekend but it was early and not for very long given I have much to pack. I never knew I had so many games/systems.

I haven't even had a chance to try to use the rest of my tickets for bonus runs. I'll be lucky to use what time I have left to get one of each winter event item, The SC5 music disc was such a dissapointment. Sorry to hear about your death, I shall light a candle.

That sounds like a good plan to keep Eden from becoming a bore. I still think you should give acrofighter a chance, I like the boost in power. I just wish we could have Acromaster like how PSU on PSP has it. But anything that can give Tifa her edge again would be good: you have to keep her up to standards after all

If I'm lucky I'll be on saturday night (depending if I finish packing), if anything I'll be sending a message in saying my goodbyes. Hope to see you then, if not may my message come though.

Ta-ta
    "N"
  8. Hiya, aw sorry i missed you bday, feel bad about that, just noticed when I went on your profile today So how are you? Is everything packed ready for the move? Did you go on PSu much this weekend? I was on quite a bit, tried being on late incase you were on, but didn't see you.

I got up to level 10 on the Bonus Beta runs, but died unfortunately, I'm thinking of changing Eden's type as Tifa is a FF and a beast, i'm thinking a protranser would be really useful, the stats aren't far off an FF and they use 3 S rank weps that I use; Spear, Axe and Sword so the PA's i've spent levelling wouldn't go to waste It also means I can give a load of weps back to Tifa as well, plus it stops me from getting bored of Eden and gives me a new challenge.

Anyways im at work, shouldnt realyl be on here :P Hope to see you tonight if you're online

Tifa x
  9. It's alright about the non-reply. things happen, moreso if one is that dedicated to the cause. If anything I should be apologizing for not offering my services much sooner, especially when you helped me when I started out on PSU PS2. So ungentleman of me.

Please do not feel bad with the non-reply, I'm an old hand at this and I take it like water off a duck's back, no harm/no foul. =) Are you to try to get Eden up to level 40 or 50 before the carnival is over? I forgot your method on what merits a mid-peak for a character. I'm sensing a pattern here: Tifa the cosplay brawler, Deunan the anime gunslinger! If your looking for the ultimate fighting character you might want to try Acrofighter after your done with fighmaster. Acro might not be as strong as an fighmaster with the select weapons, but it might give more variety. I"m having a blast with N.Shadow with his claw/slicer/MAG/Twin handgun set up.

It's the problem I had in PSO with a ranger in offline mode, if you don't have the powerful weapons from the get-go all your doing is runnin/gunnin in every enemy encounter. At times it does get tedious. Thus I had to make a hunter just to keep myself amused. I'm just luck I can sell what I have to feed my PM creation addiction, let alone trying to make weapons and gain better ones. Though I did grind some of my weapons on hand: no fails so far! As for PA fragments, I"m finally starting to catch the fever to collect those to get some better photon arts. But I think I'm going to start with my slicer/claw options first. I don't see many guardians playing with those. I wonder if their photon arts are any better than an axe or bullet photon art.

Well it's time for lunch here so I best be on my way. Good luck at the carnival and say Hi to Hal for me won't you?

Ta-ta
    "N"
  10. Hiya, aw i'm really sorry I didn't reply to your private message you sent me on PSU last night. Ah this Carnivals taken its toll on me, haven't really got enough sleep this past week, and i fell asleep infront of the computer lol, I think its because I have my PC on a table and I sit on the floor, with lots of cushions And it was a bit too comfy I dozed off and woke up really early this morning ><

Felt bad i ddidnt reply to the message though : / Glad to see that you're progressing through the levels quickly Before I fell asleep I managed to get Eden to level 34, and just changed him to fortefighter. I'm aiming for fighmaster with him, as Tifa is more sort of cosplay and I only use the claws and knuckles. So i wanna try and make an ultimate fighting character.

I can see what you mean about getting a fighting style balance, it is probably why I got bored of Deunan, then again I did think to mix ranged and melee, might lok into it after the carnival, as until its over I think i'm just focusing on Eden. I sold alot of synth items from Tifa's inventory and got a few million for some good swords and axes and hopefully synthing some spears soon. And saved up 73 PA frags, need 2 more for the ultimate sword photon art which will be awesome, then I'm going to need another 99 for that powerful axe PA, its only a single move, but I'm thinking if I use it mainly for bosses it'd be super effective

Anyweays i gotta go, works just starting need to get to it :P

Speak soon

Tifa
  11. It's quite alright. I figured such was the case when I checked out your game to see what rank you were playing. IT is commendable that you helped a rookie during this winter carnival event. I thought to join in but given a more 1 on 1 approach is more affective I decided to play the roll of the "rudderless boat" in that situation.

I've seen some of my allies making new characters for just this purpose. I'm not sure I'll go the route myself but..

A pity D. might not much play but it's understandable, it's why I have to have a character that can play a balance of both. D. reminds me more of a fire support character that works with in a team but might get kind of bland in hand to hand. Well atleast the D in Appleseed does mix it up with a blade..

Given how this carnival works, I would not be suprised if you got Eden up the the same level as you did with D. in half the time. If you get Tifa up to 150 that'll just give me the motivation to get N.Shadow up that high.

How's the carnival? Let's just say I wasn't much of a fan for art. But it's nice to see Hal again.

Ta-ta
    "N"
  12. Hiya, sorry I haven't replied to any of your messages on here in a while. i was a little quiet lasst night my apologies, I was helping a relatively newcomer with his character, he didn't know much about how the carnival worked or about lots of lil things in PSu so i helped him set up a shop and exchnage PA frags and such, did a couple of bonus runs too and gave him osme S rank weps to get hims started, tis always nice lending a helping hand with a newcomer.

I've decided to start a new character, another beast, decided to try a male character as all my others are female, because the Carnivals got such high exp and I can exchange spheres for PA frags I'm thinking of a new challenge. I admit I kinda got bored with Deunan, simply because i'm so much more used to melee in PSU than guns and that lost its appeal.

So i reckon the character I started yesterday, Eden. I'll get to level 150 by the end of february when the Carnival finishes I think I could do it, I noticed with Tifa a level up used to take best part of a few days, over the weekned just doing Solo A runs of Charged Puzzle I got 6 levels in 2 days, so I think i'd be able to get Eden to ridiculously high levels

How're you finding the carnival so far?

Tifa
  13. Yeah its a shame : / Aw well no worries. Yeah I do know what you mean, it's difficult going backwards when you get a new console :P Although, PSU and AOI are soooo cheap for PC at the moment. I got my copys for about £5 each, i guess thats about $20 for both

How do you mean you get the same treatment on GBR runs? Do you mean people not allowing you to join with lower levels? Or with lower luck levels? People have been thinking that'll happen but i'm not too sure it will. It's hard to tell what difference luck does, I've had it before when i've had no luck, gone into a GBR where everyones got 2 or 3 and I still received alot of rare items.

I've received Delette Line too, althoguh compared to the shield I've got it doesn't really help me : / There's only 2 shields better than mine, one is a very rare find on GBR runs, its called Yiel Line 15 star ultimate line shield Its a boss box drop after either Motherbrain mission, so look out for it

You should go on PC PSU wink wink nudge nudge

Tifa
  14. A pity. I was on PS2 but I thought I couldn't play anymore after upgrading to a PS3. You've got me thinking though....I can relate with N.Shadow lvl 60. I go into an S rank on Parum, Scarred Planet and I get the same treatment, buffs not withstanding. Tis a pity I cannot have you as an ally on PSU XB360. How about here? As you can see I don't meet allies often.

My GBR runs I've found the usual materals, some double sabics and something called a "Delette Line". I'll check that out later on. Have fun on Parum!

Ta-Ta
    "N"
  15. Aw no i've only got it on PC m'dear. Its a shame they're different servers >< Yeah I finally got to level 100 on the weekend, although i'm ok at killing things in S2 runs, my defense still isn't high enough, the smallest creatures hits still throw me across the room lol much to the amusement of higher level characters who see Aw shame you don't have PC or PS2 PSU

SO you been finding any good rares on your GBR runs?

Tifa
  16. Great to hear. But I'm curious about something. I couldn't tell from your profile if you were a Xbox360 PSUer or a PC/PS2 player. All I play is Xbox360 PSU. S2 GBR?!?! You must be quite powerful. My character's name is either N.Sonic or N.Shadow, both around lvl 60. I'm on most of the time between 7pm-11pm Eastern so I'll have to do the math to see if we can meet. Here's hoping.

Ta-ta
    "N"
  17. Hiya thanks for checking out my profile, yeah i'm always up for doing some runs with new people I'm usually doing S2 GBR runs at the moment, I'm online from 8am Pacific time, about 5pm GMT. Look out for my character Tifa, lvl 102. Whats your character name on PSU?

Tifa
  18. Just trying to find allies to make PSU a bit more fun to enjoy, and to find a reason to go back.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 38 of 38
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12