2. blablabla thats a BIG LIE!!!
  3. Hey I didn't forget, I just didn't know. >.>
  4. i heard that you forgot my bday
    thats not cool kairi
    not cool
    not cool
    so idk what to do now
    i think if you give me a kiss its ok
  5. I heard you pigged out on birthday cake.
  6. o true...forgot that its on the vita too
    naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah xD
    it gets better if you have friends
  7. Well I'm planning on getting PSO2 for the vita. Phantasy star games are only as good as the friends you are playing with.
  8. hahahahahahaha

if it can run pso2 it should run gw2 too
    like i said to isen
    phantasy star games get boring fast but after a bit time its nice again
  9. Sangeyasha? never heard of it >.> Sorry to say but my laptop can't run something like GW2. I still need to play PSO2 to judge but to be honest from what I've seen It kinda looks disappointing but I'm sure cool stuff like Twin sabers will be added at some point, It's in its early stages after all.
  10. ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......what..ZZZzz zz....are you doing? ZZZZZzzzzz.....
    6AM.....ZZZZZzzzz.....gw2....my head hurts....farming stuff....and its not boring....zzz
    any new games? get gw2 so i can ZZZzzzflirt with you more my sweet kairi chan!
    sometimes i miss the psp2 times xD SANGEYASHA!
    good old crew
    but pso2 is meeeeeeeeh....no tsabers
    KAAAAAAAAAAAAIRI!!
  11. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  12. i always listen if you say something!
  13. Well I would tell ya but you seem to be asleep, so i don't think your gonna listen......
  14. ZZZzzz....
    what are you doing?
  15. yep!
    i try
  16. Well i hope you enjoy your new life on Guild Wars 2! Don't forget to write.
  17. well...best game i ever played now
    yea...chan ppl suck
    yea i made an doubleaccont named versa just for that
    will do
    maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe but guild wars 2 is just to good
  18. I've heard a lot about Guild wars lately, is it really that good? I changed my name because I didn't like the "Chan" part. I was planning on changing it to Versa but the name was taken you can still call me Kairi if you like, I'm still the same person! I'm sure we will meet again on PSO2 we just gotta pick the same ship/server. Oh i mean BlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBla.
  19. wtf?
    i see a Milla in my friend list and thought who the fuck is this?
    well....blablabla how are you? your still pretty blabla i play guild wars 2 blabla i go to school again bla that sucks bla no time for guild wars 2 blabla will we meet someday again blabla idk blabla maybe on pso2 bla but idk bla lets see

blablabla mhhhhh blub
  20. the wii isnt here T^T
    problem?

hmmmmmm
    no but i can fly
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 60 of 181
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast