Conversation Between Arika and Tiffiana

12 Visitor Messages

1. i'll ask her...but i dont recall ever adding you to skype xD *terrible memory*
  2. Can you asked this with Ashley? since we three used it together to test my voice at that time I think. And I was trying to ask your voice there.

I think I used my mobile phone number or home number with it. Not sure. I don't think it is Email. but even if it is Email, which is it. You could probably ask Ashley to check it on history ? I should be in her contact list somewhere.
  3. your old skype account? or msn? cus...either way idk xD i had the same problem, cus my skype and msn used the same email but were different contacts and stuff so i just used skype
  4. Hey Mina, I m forced to change MSN to Skype, and now, I forget my old Skype account which I wanna merge it with.

Do you remember my old account? we used to use it together and Ashley once before.
  5. lol seeing arika post on arika's page is silly :3 *hugs arika* :3 since you said to message you here instead of msn
  6. Merry Christmas Arika :3 *hugs* (though you'll prolly never see this nor respond D: )
  7. *pokes your brain* O:
  8. *hugs* :3
  9. hey arika o: here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQbdmTgTgxg cus your a tard like me
  10. we are having the last group party, try your best to make yourself available to come
  11. Ha-Lo-hai~
  12. Hi Arika, I registered like you asked me to. So....Now what? lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12