37 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I'M NOT WRONG.

I DON'T KNOW YOU A-NY-MORE
    NO NO NO NOT LIKE BE-FORE
  2. It was also Zaku II Kai, so ha! How could you have forgotten?! OMG D:

YOU DON'T KNOW ME ANY MOOOOOOOOOOOORE
  3. Delta Plus.

And it's probably Haman. I'd stake a large wager on it.
  4. Bah! Don't give me that, lol. I told you what unit I used before TIII in EXVS, but I bet if I asked you now, you wouldn't have an answer :P

I doubt I know Ryu's favorite Gundam character either, lol. I know he likes Haman, but that's about it X3
  5. I speak freely~!

And I thought you knew! I thought EVERYONE knew! D8 See, we never talk anymore, and now you don't even know who I am!

And no. You should've had table insurance. You know how I get when you invite me over.
  6. I thought you wasn't going to say anything? ;o

Besides, how the hell was I supposed to know that? I never cared for Puru anything, lol.

Now go fix my table, bish (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
  7. *flips a table and says nothing*
    ... ... ...
    ... ... ...
    ... ... ...
    ... PURU TWO.
  8. Then I guess you don't know what to say to me, lol. Have fun being speechless :P
  9. I hear that, man.

... still slightly hyped for Full Boost, though. Emma Sheen, playable again, and maybe Cima! Three of my 4 favorite characters in the franchise in my favorite Gundam game series! Chara will never be playable, and I've come to accept this. R-Jarja is simply too awesome, I suppose.

... if you don't know who the other character is, I don't know what to say to you. ;o
  10. Yeah... I usually hate my wingmen. When I DO finally get a competent one, we're not together for very long, lol. Fucking wingmen. Always fucking shit up for me.

Story of my life.
  11. Nope, I consider it a draw. ;o A win only takes place when I or my wingman kills a guy. But of course, my wingman is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND, EVER.

FUCKING WINGMEN. EVERY FUCKING TIME.
  12. I hope you don't consider that a win :P

I know someone who would *groan*. Not even going there... lol.
  13. *clock runs out while you block*

TIME OVER

DOUBLE LOSE
  14. Shot/melee/etc.

w/e

*blocks the nuke*

Yaru na! Daga..!
  15. It's so I could *releases CSb*

And you're thinking of CSa. ;o

*watches the blue nukesplosion cover the map*
  16. >*charges CSb*

That's a bit redundant, lol. You can't charge a charge shot, silly Al :P

It would be like saying saying, "ATM machine". Automatic Teller Machine machine? You so crazy. Oh and my CSb is better anyway.

I get a barrel roll with mine. Barrel roll always wins.
  17. You're quite audacious, Tecchan! I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth the effort to recondition you... *charges CSb*
  18. Joke's on you. I don't need to catch your landing. I'll just get you in the air :3
  19. I needed the boost meter. I'll be damned if I'm gonna let you catch my landing.
  20. Geez. You wasted a cut-in for that? At least when I do it, I get a boost in performance =3=
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 37
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast