Conversation Between Ryno and Ce'Nedra

34 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. You're a day to early o.o but thanks anyway!
  2. Happy biryhday C!!
  3. Just poke me in game sometime and if we find a nice spot thats not very crowded I can take some sure.
  4. really? I can get HD photos from you? how much? do i have to pay you?
  5. Thank you Ce-Nedra! for the Birthday greetings!!
  6. Happy B-day both from me and Ce'Nedra
  7. EVEN PSE makes my computer crash when it shows on my computer even when I play with the computer PSO2 NPC's! LOL

and I have to restar playing over and over.

when i was in the beta I was level 4 only. becuase I dont under stand JP. and didnt even know there was an english patch for the beta till last minute. and barely got to learn in. before the release of the real game so i'll know.

but yeah.

they should have the city mission there every time!

That's the only missions ive played forest and city missions.

and im only at level 12.
  8. I was already level 25 in the open beta and I got 2 weeks vacation so I play a lot. I capped like a week ago already. Just do a lot free fields and city runs. PsE bursting helps a lot and client orders too. There are some that hand out 10.000 exp
  9. then how did you level to 40 so fast? without AC? oh wait forgot you dont have a crappy computer like mine. ha!

yeah i'm going to do the legit way of buying clothes from leveling my way as I go . instead of using AC
    here is a thread I created about it. haha
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198188
  10. I don't even have AC or a way to get it right now so I'm not using AC. I'm just gonna get Bikini from the MyShops, sure might cost 500-800k maybe but for me its worth it.
  11. deng... people want me to wear the PSO2 bikini to do the cuteness trio again, but
    cant quite get AC right now that's why I did not get the dress right away and still wearing the same outfit since I started.
    I tried getting AC, but credit Card Frauds from PSO2, and then Pruchase a gift card for a 100 but it was not international, and I cant buy a gift card ATM until i get paid.
    What Card / Prepaid are you using to get AC?
  12. But ofcourse I love you, how can I not love such a cute little Newman?
  13. oh yeah! you're suppose to love me. LOL jk
  14. Lol starting to get jealouse Ryno?

We're talking about The Last Story kinda
  15. omg. what are you guys talking about?

( love ).... as in friendship. lol
  16. Ah nice, congrats
  17. Hmm i wasn't into the Alpha of PSO2 myself sadly. Maybe i try get in the open Beta

Anyway lemme know if you want to do it and meet up sometime

So, how much did you walk/run?
  18. lol. i havent played PSU like for 2 weeks now since the last time i messaged you and now. since everyone went on the beta. ive just been relaxing my way doing this.

the productive stuff
  19. So, you wanna put me up in GC clothing sometime? Should make an arrangement then
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 34
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast