Conversation Between kyuuketsuki and BIG OLAF

3 Visitor Messages

1. Well, I don't 'know' you too well, but I do know you're well-spoken and that you always make intelligent posts. So, 'respect' would be the fitting category, methinks.

I agree with everything you said. The game is, admittedly, nearly flawless, but some things do stick out to me. But, as you said, SEGA has time to tweak things, so I'm confident in their abilities...which usually I wouldn't be, but hey, they've made PSO2 this good already, I'm sure they can fix what needs to be fixed.

The gacha...yeah, I can already see how they're going to try and suck as much funds out of our wallets as possible with that goddamn thing (12 AC outfits for one color change at the makeover shop? *whistles*).

Even though I'm a bit hesitant to interact with other people, don't worry if you see me and want to say hello or something. If I know who you are, I'll definitely be happy to talk. It's just there are certain people who are rather rude to me that I'd rather not converse with, unless they approach me in a civil manner.

Hell, I had quite a few people be mean to me over the course of the Closed Beta. Some guy even told me this morning that I was a freak for using PSO2 as a "waifu simulator" (guessing he's not a fan of all my screenshots, as I'm sure many people find them 'creepy'...in fact, it's my love of picture-taking that nets me most of my "enemies" in communities such as this usually). So, yes, I have reason to be a bit avoidant sometimes. But, no worries. If you see me, say hello.
  2. Hmm... so is that you just "know" me or that you respect my opinion? =P

But really, I loved the closed beta, myself. As a big PSO fan(boy), I can honestly say it's very difficult for something bearing the PSO moniker to really impress me. PSU wasn't all bad, but it just didn't hold my attention for very long. But PSO2, from what was in the closed beta, truly did impress me and I'm looking toward the open beta very optimistically.

It's not perfect; there are some rough edges and questionable things (the way the Matter Board works and undeniable Ranger over-poweredness -- with launchers and weak bullet and jellen shot and so on -- coming to mind), but they still have time to work things out and I'm sure they'll have tons of feedback to work with.

That gacha though... god that's gonna be such a huge money sink.

BTW, I saw you hanging out in block 20 a couple times -- your character is pretty distinctive. Wasn't sure if you'd have wanted to party up, what with your anti-social tendencies. I don't mean in any kind of derogatory way; I'm not exactly a social dynamo myself.
  3. How did you like the Closed Beta? I'm going around asking people whom I know and/or respect what their opinions were on it, and if they had as much fun as they thought they would.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3