Conversation Between MissMalice and Rika-chan

7 Visitor Messages

1. I'll edit the first post for ship 10.
    Sorry for the trouble. xD I must've misread your message, because I thought you and your team would be hosting something~
  2. B-but
    Aren't we going to have a ship 10 one?
    I'm horrible at arranging events like this ;A;
    Actually, I'm pretty sure it'd be easy. You can just edit your post by adding ship 10, and I can make a symbol art and spread the word >< And be the host, I guess
  3. Yeah, I'm sorry, I got it. xD Just forgot to reply~
    Ummm, as far as it being on all ships, it might be a bit difficult for us to monitor the same event 10times unless we got at last 2 people from each ship to help out. And honestly, I don't know any people on any ships other than 2, 9, and 10. ._. I think I saw one poor chap on ship04 some time ago...

Though, ship02 and ship10 would both be nice~ Those are the two largest English communities, so if anything, we can host two events there and maybe have livefeed hosts for both so people can wave to each other. ^_^
  4. (I don't know of you read my PM or not...). I think the Halloween party should be on ship 2 (or all ships?) too!
  5. Gah, that would be perfect! I'm not sure if I'l be able to make it though~ One of my friends' birthday is Halloween night and we were planning to either have a party that Saturday or the following weekend~ But at the very least, I would love to help make banners and whatnot for the event thread and stuff!
  6. Actually, Reimu and I were thinking about having a Halloween party the Saturday before Halloween +^_^+
  7. These are the pics from the meet and greet~ http://imgur.com/a/wIAJI#0
    +^_^+
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7