Conversation Between Alnet and RagolBuilt

10 Visitor Messages

1. My current setup is one of my characters (Komugi, ingame "中原小麦") at Fo Lv60/Te Lv60, and my second character (Alnet, ingame "神谷・アルネット") is at Hu Lv15. I plan on making him some combination of Braver and Fighter.

PSO music is the kind of music that I'd rather listen to while I play other games that don't have music that's as good. That way, I have the best of both worlds, hahah. I just wish they would release the PSO2 OST... They're releasing a drama CD today, but still no sign of the OST...
  2. I know, I have both soundtracks but it's playing the game at the same time not just listening. Soon Very Very soon I will be on. What level are your characters at in PSO2?
  3. Yeah, the music is the stuff of legends, and the memories are great, but you've always got to keep moving forward in life. Besides that, just buy the soundtracks. Maybe they're on iTunes or something (I dunno, I bought them all in hardcopy).
  4. Aww that blows because PSOBB is such a great game the memories of the sound track and fighting Booma'a!! I'll definitely be there soon.
  5. I just play PSO2, I played PSOBB on the private servers for a while, and it was nice since prior to that I'd only played PSOGC, but I stopped a little bit before PSO2 came out. Both games are good in their own ways, but after PSO2, I can't play PSOBB anymore, lol.

If you do end up getting PSO2 working soon, I'm on Ship 02.
  6. It's okay I forgot this site existed for the longest time, i'm glad I remembered it again. That sounds like a lot of goodies to add to the game. I haven't even got the chance to play the game I'm looking at PC's to buy within the next few pay checks. I haven't met you in game before since I have not played it yet. Do you still play the PSOBB or just PSO2?
  7. Sorry about the late reply, there are some days where I forget this site exists.

PSO2's going alright. I'm pretty excited for the update, a lot of the changes they're talking about sound up my alley. Mostly big system changes, such as redoing the skill trees and making bosses more likely to drop rares that your current class can use. Have I met you ingame before?
  8. Nice to meet you as well! How's PSO2 going? What's new?
  9. Hi there, nice to meetcha.
  10. Hello there!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10