Conversation Between Vintasticvin and strikerhunter

4824 Visitor Messages

1. heh sounds like yugioh and jerks who takes 10 minutes for one turn =/
  2. That is until you lol win or lose on the first turn.
  3. O____O Card games.... And playing with actual people face to face.... Its an amazing thing that brings people even trolls together. The outside world isn't as bad as we thought..
  4. *hands over a 10 page essay of explaining my point on the "chosen one" shtick*

Jokes aside, I just prefer to watch shows (be it reality shows, cartoon, or anime, etc.) that feels "human". Hence why I tend to be extremely critical towards slice-of-life stuffs and over-the-top critical towards action based stuffs.

My number one rule for storytelling: "Give me a reason to care about it."

*hands over another 10 page essay*....I am now hating myself and must force the most awkward transition in a conversation ever.
  5. Eh, I don't mind walls of texts from you since you usually make strong valid points and.... Who let the guy from Sega program that Dragon?! Its glitching out all over the place and yeah I enjoy things happening naturally too and watch how it develops from a simple love note to something one likes to a nightmarish i coherent story thats all over the place in hopes of getting others approval..
  6. I do not mind the "chosen one" shtick as long as it happens organically rather than out-of-nowhere.

*spends 30 minutes typing a word wall and then edits as I realize I'm just rambling*

I'm just tire of seeing the "chosen one" shtick randomly happening rather than organic. Shock value is a thing, but it loses its value after the first time. Yea, the organic method is more predictable but it's the anticipation of "Are they going to do it?" or "When they are going to do it?" which also opens up the possibility of a plot twist.

I mean, this is why I started to enjoy wrestling again 2 years ago. All of the wrestlers that people love came organically. I can list all of the world class stars as an example, but a perfect example for what I am talking about is WWE's Braun Strowman. When he debuted in 2015 everyone hated him when they heard he was potentially going to be pushed to the moon and be facing The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 32. Now look at him a year later now that he has the proper time to develop his character, everyone fucken loves him and all it took was 10+ jobber matches (all wins), time away from the Wyatt Family, and a rivalry with Sami Zayn.

I'd watch 24 episodes of Goku training and getting character development in a build to achieve the next super sayain stage for an epic fight that's roughly 2-3 episodes over 12 episodes of yellings, moaning, laser noises, more yelling, and even more yelling within the span of "5 minutes."

Shit I still ended up rambling even with an edit................Know what, here's a funny gif to erase everything I had just said.
  7. Uhhh It actually has a story to it but yeah its probably best you stick with what you like most ya know and O___O I dunno but yeah the chosen one thing is so early nineties an stuff.
  8. I think I'll pass this time. I'm all in for comedy, but I have been getting too much quality comedy lately. Still looking for a great story telling show, but that seems almost impossible lately since Sangatsu No Lion set the standard really high for me after it ended 4 months ago DX..........oh the pain of waiting for season 2.

Also, LOL Baruto pulling off the "eyes" shtick. When will we ever get a Shonen anime that doesn't deal with "chosen one" bullshit.....probably never.
  9. ;D Awesomeness I'm glad to hear it and if you wanna try watching something new on the net try out If The Emperor Had A Text To Speech Device its really funny especially the special
  10. As long as I have a pen, pencil, paper, and Mini, I can endure hell...........until I die of course, but that's what Mini is for. He'll drag me back out from the grave and back to the drawing board.
  11. Finally joining the real world Sadly I wont be able to welcome you personally to the next level of hell =[
  12. Oh and I forgot to answer your question as to why it's my last summer break: It's my last year in college, I graduate in Spring 2018.
  13. Also got Fire Emblem Echos 2 days ago (because it's release on the store was eastern time zone so I got it early thanks to my time zone).

The Positive impressions so far:
    -I'm 9 hours into the game and barely finished early levels of the game.
    -The game stood true to being a remake: No pair ups, no magic attack stat (it's just all attack), units cannot freely change class (only via promotion), etc.
    -I like the free roam dungeons, but with Alm it feels like Zelda........smashing pots, yelling "YYYYAAAAHHHHH!!!", getting coins instead of rubies.
    -Good animation on both battles and animated scenes..........why haven't we have a Fire Emblem anime yet?
    -Game is hard on Classic Mode............still haven't seen something on the level of Fates: Conquest Chapter 10 though.
    -The friggin entire game is voice acted!! (aside from some random NPC) I want this to be a stable for future installments in the main series.

The Meh impressions so far:
    -Magic units are dumbly OP and probably the only way to kill one is with another Magic unit, but Pegasus Knights and Dragons aren't common in the early game aside from 1 character you recruit.
    -Your first healers from both Alm's and Clecia's side of the story have jack shit for defense......but are stupid good. Alm's healer can reinforce the front lines or set up an ambush while Clecia's healer can............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .........can summon an army that you can use as cannon fodder.
    -Archers, somewhat similar to Magic units but not as OP........but their rang is still ridiculous depending on their bow.

The Bad impressions so far:
    -Too many maps where you can funnel an enemy's army to their death. This is made easier with Alm's available healers thanks to long range healing and teleporting in reinforcements. Once again, magic units are dumbly OP.
    -I hate Fernand and want to kill. If only they let me recruit him I would purposely let him suicide into the front lines and die.

Current Overall thoughts:
    -I want to be the enemy.......nuff said.
  14. O___O Your last summer break? Why
  15. I tried to run BDO on my laptop but can't DX. I have no doubt that the desktop can run it, but I rather deal with the 3 younger bros who are already hogging it 24/7 literally.

And yes, it's summer break........my last summer break DX

As for GG, I never got into arcade fighting games but I hadn't heard of GG in years. Actually I hadn't heard of GG and Blazeblue in years, it's just been Mortal Kombat, Injustice, and Capcom vs whatever, though the later 2 are made by the same devs.
  16. ... No I did not just read that... Eh Blackdesert is alright if your rig can run it *stays silent about the game freezing up on the loading to main world from character creation/select screen* And the soundtrack for Guilty Gear Xrd has knocked it out of the park in both its first and second games and really looking forward to Xrd 3

:O You're on summer break now?! AWESOME have fun when you can lol
  17. First Friday of Summer Break:

-Had to work with bro at parent's crops

Results: I have never seen a more retarded answer to the following question as we were dropping off a guess back to his place:

"Do you know where you live?"
  18. So checked my email..........Black Desert Online continues to try to make me play:

Forever my signature and icon XD

Now I know how I'll look like if I went super sayain. Legit no joke, those tag lines literally describes irl me.
  19. It's actually a speed tie:

Crobat has a base speed of 130 which has a max speed of 200 with a beneficial nature.
    Koko has a base speed of 130 which has a max speed of 200 with a beneficial nature.

Crobat cannot KO a Koko unless you are a Modest +252 special attack Special Crobat even then it is a 93% chance to KO, but a physical one is better.
    Koko can KO Crobat with a thunderbolt regardless if electric terrain is active or not.

Chomp and Hippo can KO a Koko with an earthquake. Koko generally run either Life Orb or Focus Sash, if you do not see Orb recoil then it is a Sash Koko which means bad time for Chomp. However, a Hippo will just destroy Koko regardless if Sash or not because slack off can just recover the damage.

Another counter to Koko is Alolan Marowak because of Lightning Rod. It also resist the fairy stab thanks to the Fire-typing and it hits stupid hard.
    Steel-types that either resist T-bolt or are neutral to it can be a soft counter to Koko.

What you should be more worried about are the Dragon-types and Steel-types (and cresslia).
    -Somethings needs to be your dragon killer, generally someone with an ice-type move (because most common ones are x4 weak to ice) or a fairy-type to force them out.
    -Somethings needs to be your Steel counter or at least counter popluar steel types like Celesteela, Skarmory, and Ferrothorn.
  20. HERESEY! NOTHING CAN ve faster than Crobat! And Vers can go suck a fat one too..... He's fucking stupid and goos lord I wanna Mega Kick him to the next dimension! We split the hoard of fans 50/50% ?
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 220 of 4824