Conversation Between chaoelite and Temprus

9 Visitor Messages

1. Nope. Though I hear Blue Burst is amazing. I've played PSO ver1 and ver2 for the DC (actually went online with version 1 of course), and the gamecube Ep1&2 as well as the card-based Ep3.

Never played Plus or Blue Burst sadly.
  2. ever play pso on pc?
  3. Nope, I'm still offline only. Seems to be my lot in life.
  4. /wave i think i may play psp2 again lol you go online with it yet?
  5. Oh, well I got the best ending and we both rode off on Chocobos on Moatoob. :P

BTW, if you extend your Lighting % Vivienne it'll still be Lighting. Extending just give it a status effect, plus some more attack and accuracy. Still one of the worse Double Sabers when extended. Which is sad.
  6. In PSP1 i always got the ending where she sacrifices herself to stop the seed and my char has a suspension/vacation xD So kinda makes sense to me, maybe they made a new Vivienne but her heart remained so that explains the fond feeling she gets when you meet her. Weapon doesn't look too terrible once extended, one i got was lightning element and looks ugly to me kinda want to extend it to make it look normal >.<
  7. I am a little sad about Vivienne in PSP2 though. And it's not the typical, "Why doesn't Vivienne remember me more?" thing. Her autowords in battle make her seem more "robotic" than Lou.

Still, I am happy she's in the game. Although, it is kinda sad they nerfed the Vivienne Double Saber too though...
  8. Yup Lou is a very close 2nd to me she has made so much progress from the 1st PSU game
  9. Seems I'm not the only one who sports the title of a caseal npc.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9