Conversation Between hunterseifer and Gunslinger-08

27 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you in a non-homo way.
  2. wow thats alot of pics, I'll just get them from here lolz
  3. >_>
    <_<
    Yes, I did log, and I'm uploading the last 180 pics in my screenshot folder to photobucket. I'll start linking them to a pso-w album once this massive upload is done. In the meantime, once it's done, I'll edit this message with a link to the album.

EDIT: http://s665.photobucket.com/albums/v...inator-08/PSU/
  4. np, I got time :P btw I forgot to ask you before but did you log your data before servers went down?
  5. I'll need a few days, but I'll get them up there. I'll need to convert them all from bmp files to jpeg or png, unless pso-w allows an album that's 50 MB in size.
  6. Hey can I get the pics you took yesterday, put them in your album when you have the time
  7. ah, thx for tellin me
  8. The PC/PS2 servers are going to close down at the end of March, but you'll be able to log in without an active sub starting this month on the 29th. Just letting you know, dude.
  9. dial up D:< well I'll go check the forums to see whats goin on since im bored atm, good chance ppl are complaining but what are you gonna do
  10. No worries. I wish I could tell you about the population bro. I can't because I'm back home with the family for Christmas, and again I'm without reliable internet, unless I want to drive over to the local Panera. I HATE dialup...
  11. Ah well Ive been helpin my mom with some personal stuff, family stuff's been getin in the way lately but I do plan on getting back on soon, when I get back on youll be the first I mail.lol maybe a bad question but how's the population lately?
  12. Where the hell are you and why haven't I seen you on PSU? D:
  13. Bro! When are you going to get that billing stuff sorted out? I need a homie who can help me start hunting a Repca.
  14. I'm having probs with my checking account, so idk when I'll be back
  15. So, what's your status? I've not seen you online yet.
  16. Yeah, I heard everyone has 065 :/
  17. Good to hear, bro! I'll be back online once I get my sub sorted out. It got cancelled for some reason. :/
  18. Hey gatz, just got back from break and settled in my new apartment, I should be back on psu soon!
  19. I suggest you upload one yourself.
    Put up or shut up. :P
  20. btw, saw a pic of you on a old thread yesterday, hewitt called you a big teddy bear, lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 27
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast