Conversation Between Airlia and Lacen

8 Visitor Messages

1. I'm on the JP servers :P lol Hope you have fun on the 360!
  2. Hey how have you 3 been? I'm on the XB360 servers now. Let me know if you guys made the jump too ok? I'll help you out. Even though I started like 3 days ago. xD Take care, see ya!
  3. Bah >.< I've been wanting to get it but haven't got the funds atm x.x Hope you can get on PSU for it's last days though!
  4. Hey Airlia. That's good to hear. Nice, that PSP looks cool. If they had a darker purple one you know I'd get it! Yeah the demo was awesome. Um, you could order it through Play-Asia when you have the funds. It's definitily worth it. Maximum Attack is going on for PSP2 I'm about to check it out now infact. I don't have a team yet so I need to see who's online and able to play. Anyway, I hope I can find my memory card and hop on PSU before it shuts down. All of our hard work and effort down the drain. =/ Atleast we'll have our memories.
  5. Hi Lacen! :3 We've been great. I finally got that lilac PSP and only got to play the demo on PSPo2 >.<; I'm not sure when I'll be able to get the game so I'm just using my time on PSU.
  6. Hey Airlia long time no see. How have you and Col been lately? I've been playing PS:P2 lately and I just messaged Mimo about it. If you guys have the game and want to play, let me know. I can either meet you through the official servers or through Ad-Hoc party. Anyway, lets play together later if you guys have the game. Take care Airlia, tell Col I said hi. =P
  7. Hi Lacen! Thanks for voting for Romeo :3 Whenever you feel like running missions with us anytime just let us know P: Hope you can log on though >_< Lol I havent changed character all day and stayed afk for most of the day. xD
  8. Hey Airlia. Good luck with the poll. I voted for you and posted. I'm suffering from Error 060 at the moment and am about to go to work. So if you and Col aren't sleeping later when I log on after work... If I can even get on... xD Then I'll help you two out with whatever. Has ADA been able to log on yet after the 060 error? I think she D/Ced while playing with me and Col but I'm not sure. But yeah nice pics and stuff. I'll see you and Col later so take care. Heading to work now. Bye. =P
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8