Conversation Between Vickie and NDW

9 Visitor Messages

1. Happy birthday, Josh!
  2. oh shit yo thanks
  3. Happy Birthday Josh!
  4. Thats wussup G at least ya Enjoyed yaself thats what its all about rite, Do ya thing homie.
  5. Well, we made top ten, but we didn't place for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. Oh well, I didn't give a shit anyways, it's not like the whole team actually put forth their every effort into this, lol. Just making it to nationals and being there for the vacation was good enough. Enjoying all the tours and Six Flags was a fuckin' blast.

I'm not looking forward to GUARDIANS Cash either bro. Most likely, I'll just level up my PAs during our 3-week boost, cancel my account, and resubscribe when there are events until I see exactly how much of an impact GUARDIANS Cash has on the game. If it's horrible, then I'll quit and just play PSO:BB and PS0 when it comes out, haha.
  6. thats wussup man Do ya thing with ya web design shit, blow those other websites out the fuckin frame!, Yea man i no what u mean about the heat, im in kansas rite now man this shit aint for NYC niggas like me, there aint nothin to do out here but fuck white bitches haha, that guardians cash is asscheek Sandwich hopefully they mark peoples weapons or w/e so players now it was Tweaked by REAL DOLLARS........... 1^
  7. Yo, what's up bro. Right now I am in Dallas, TX for competition for Web Site Design Team. It's pretty fun down here, but damn hot compared to Ohio where I live lol.

I'm starting to lose faith in PSU and I might go full time with PSO:BB and PS0 once that comes out. Guardians Cash will be the death of PSU if it comes out for US/EU servers, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
  8. HEllz yea that was me wussp Dogg
  9. I think we've played before on PSU.

Is this the same Vickie that was buying tickets and then we did some bonus runs?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9