Conversation Between Ranmaru and AlexCraig

40 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Sup Alex. How goes life? : D Do you play PS0 now? I might get that. : D
  2. Heh, yeah.
  3. I see you noticed that picture I drew for Alice, haha. Nice, huh? : D
  4. Heh, sounds like my 18th b-day. I got a digital camera. That's all I could remember from then.
  5. Hurr Hurr I would be happy to share, I have had to much. xD *burp* Excuse me.

Well, my mom bought me this cd player / radio component thingy, and thats about it. My day just started, but I'm not expecting much. xD
  6. If the internet would permit me, I would XDD
    Get anything cool for presents?
  7. Err... Its not chocolate, I can tell you that. It was made by my mother, but I don't really know what it REALLY is. (by that I mean what flavor/kind) XD I mean, basically cake with pineaple in it as well.

Its really good. :3 Want a piece? : >
  8. Awesome! What kind? >.>
  9. Thank you! Having tons of cake, mmmmm. :3
  10. Happy birthday!
  11. I haven't done much for a while.
  12. Hey Alex, I was wondering, how are you doing with Ep 3? As of now, I'm only Clevel 28. Finally got an SS ranked card, hehe.
  13. Yeah. Tried looking online, but there was nothing recent to look into.
  14. Haha, now that would be a great jorb!!! : D I know you might need to stand up after a while haha, but it would be great if you got payed! xD
  15. Somewhat. But not fatigued. I just wish I could get paid for this.
  16. Tired out, eh? :3
  17. Cool. I've kinda been busy with forums. I mod so many it keeps me busy.
  18. Well she doesn't need them. ;3 I hope she feels better about that. Meh, things like that happen, rite? I'm just chatting and listening to music. :3
  19. Uuuggh... not much. My girlfriend just got kicked from a social group, so I'm a bit tee'd off at that. Other than that, I have been relatively fine.
  20. Sup Alex. : P
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 40
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast