Conversation Between Ami and AdmiralPit

13 Visitor Messages

1. I know you don't like celebrating Birthdays or something, but I hope you'll have a good one this year.
  2. Couldn't help but say Happy Birthday again, and as always, have a great one, Ami!

3. Well I guess I can try to play on there sometime, whatever the server is. I miss playing together, let alone BB itself. Otherwise, I'd just have PSZ, infinity, Command & Conquer games, and my Kid Icarus, since my Wii's current outta commission.
  4. The server I play on as a good EXP boost, the community is way small though. But you do start off on x5 EXP
  5. I see. Well I miss BB too. The original server we were on just doesn't cut it no more. Do I dare try to play on another server? *shivers*
  6. Eh I kinda play, haven't sat and played for reals in a good couple months. I usually have to be borderline harassed to play now. Been playing mostly BB on another server that shall not be named here.
  7. I um, try. I wonder if you still play infinity on occasions. I miss the old time runs.
  8. Ah yah, and thanks
  9. It's been so super long, hasn't it?
    And happy late birthday. Sorry for missing it!
  10. Much appreciated
    Nice cookie, too. Much better than a Monomate.
  11. Happy Birthday :3 *throws confetti while giving you a wing shaped cookie and punching a booma in the nads*
  12. Thanks
  13. Happy 21st Birthday, and have a great one!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13