Conversation Between Harlocke and DoctorShanks

16 Visitor Messages

1. I'll have to forward that message over to Daggart since he seems to be taking good care of the list and everything in my absense. Thanks for letting us know.
  2. Hey Shanks. I apologize for missing the last revival. I recently moved and got a new job. I also don't have free access to wifi at the place I'm staying so I won't be able to play online for a while. So, I'd like to ask you--if you wouldn't mind--to just place me on "hiatus" in the revival group. I'll still check in whenever I can; whether it's from a library or a cafe, but I won't really be able to play online (I've never had much luck connecting through public networks anyway ). I apologize for the inconvenience and thanks a lot for your time!
  3. Thank you very much!
  4. Happy Birthday Harlocke
  5. Hey Shanks, I have an idea for next Revival's theme. How about only using weapons with no PA? I guess there would be some disadvantages in using certain weapons, but it seemed like a fun(ny) idea. Give it some thought.
  6. Nice. A chatroom sure is convenient; even more so for the revivals I can imagine. I'll be sure to introduce myself on the group page as well.
  7. No problem =)

A few of us are hanging out in the chatroom right now if you'd like to say hi. We use this quite often and I expect it will be popular come the revival.

EDIT: Make sure you re-introduce yourself in the group page as well. Thanks
  8. Thanks a lot for the invite, Shanks! I look forward to the revival this Friday.
  9. That would be great; send me an invite whenever you find the time. I will fill out the member profile as well. Thanks again.
  10. Cool. Welcome back.

I can throw you an invite to the group, but I need you to fill out our new member profile which can be found on the information board. Instead of having everyones friend codes on the information board itself, the friend codes are all organized on a seperate database which also contains things like the players time zones, characters, and character levels.
  11. Hey Shanks, how goes it? Well, I hope. I fell off the face of the earth and gave no notice to the PSŲ Revival Group. I apologize for that. It's been quite a few months since then; after recently lurking the forums, I finally decided to begin playing again. So, I would like to join the group again--that is, if there is still space and no one would mind.

Anyway, thanks for your time.
  12. Oops, sorry that I didn't see this sooner; it took me a looong while to complete my thread. And OK, no problem. I'll see you in-game whenever, then.
  13. I'm not sure if I can make it tonight. I have school tomorrow, and so I usually spend the last night of the weekend preparing. I have Monday off. If I can make it tonight, I'll leave a post here if you're online.

See you then
  14. Sorry for not returning yesterday; I ended up having to do something else for the rest of the day. I'll be on again later today if you'd be up for playing.
  15. Hey there.

I've really come to enjoy PSŲ and have become interested in the whole PSO series as well. So yes, to answer your question, I will be sticking around for quite a while. And sure, you can add me on PSŲ; I will pm my FC to you. I've only been playing online through Free Play lately, but being able to play with people from PSOW would be great.

'Bout time I made some new friends anyway, haha.
  16. Awesome! A new poster

Are you going to be sticking around for a while? May I add you on PSZ? I have plenty of other friends from PSOW that I play SH with online, so more than likely it would not be just us two playing. Is this OK?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16