Conversation Between Rozerem and Luneslash

50 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hey Lune hows it going?Been busy in our area and being a single parent is a pain in the ass when your also focusing on occupational status and s***.
  2. old sir,you best continue to keep my friend Ame safe. as well as for you to take it easy on the alcohol.
  3. We had the same problem about the PS3 getting stolen.My daughter and I where out to dinner and when we got back home we saw our house was broken into and some electronics got taken.2 weeks after that since I filed a report to the police they caught the guy who broke into our house and they found what was left of the PS3.It really pissed me off,but my daughter was even more pissed since it was for her.The dumbass is currently in jail for breaking and entering,theft and some other charges aswell.
  4. happy new years.
  5. my 5 kid brothers were playing super smash brothers brawl all night,since I fixed their Nintendo Wii. but also this morning they are still at it. they seem to be loud but cheerful at the same time.
  6. Shockingly enogh I didn't drink on New Years since I was spending time with my daughter helping her kick some SEED ass on PSP2i in ADHOC.xD
  7. happy newyears eve.ojisan,don't drink too much,if you do then don't make an ass of yourself or get violent. I wouldn't want for any child to experience such drama.
  8. I will when she gets out of her gamer room since she is kicking ass on PSP2i and has her mp3 on full blast.Happy holidays to you also.
  9. say hello to Ame for me. and again merry Christmas to the both of you Sir.
  10. I'm more into based on true events movies since they are things that happened for real.Fictional can be good at times,but honestly the best movies are ones that are based on true events.
  11. that's a bummer. although I might be interested in joining,but I don't have any such information or contacts to make it in there. although whenever o hear about the air force,two characters come to kind. the US. president in the film independents day and Guile from Street Fighter 2
  12. Yeah,but one things for sure..never have a dumbass ready on the belay when ya repelling from a thirty foot tower since the idiot might drop the thing on "accident" causing ya to fall.The Sgt.Major jumped up his ass for it and slapped him upside the head cussing him out.Glad her majesty was with the female Marines when it happened or she would have learned some new words.xD
    Other then that we had a blast,she got to see an X02 Wyvern and some other cool stuff.She tried to take a picture,but got busted and had her 3DS confiscated and checked and they removed some pictures she took since the area we where in was a level 10 and had things that most never get to see.
  13. that sounds bad. but your being depended on so it makes it hard on you because you don't get all the rest you need. although a hot bath is a good start.
  14. Oh..well yeah Sir is more like it.Sorry about that its just I never heard Sir being said in another language kinda.Took a massive fall yesterday and wrenched my back so I'm not really in high spirits,hate it when I fall 20 feet and hit the ground just to find out it was due to a repel rope that got kinda FUBARed.
  15. it can mean old sir,Mr, uncle,grandpa. though it is ojisan. don't take it offensively.
  16. Nevermind..her majesty said it has to do with editing pictures or something like that.
  17. Can ya please tell me what this Ji-chi stands for because I personally for one hate it when humanity says words that I personally for one don't know.And happy holidays and I'm going to lay down.
  18. keep that friend of mine safe. though I have not seen heard from you guys in a while.
  19. Ji-chi merry Christmas! best wishes for you and I hope you get a big fat check.
  20. don't misunderstand me, not a solar flare that would burn off most of humanity.but a solar flare strong enough to cause radiation to fry electrical components.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 50
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast