Conversation Between Mikazuki and Luneth

15 Visitor Messages

1. (same ._.)
    No problem :D
  2. (link removed.)
    Us -> Jp, and thanks in advance
  3. Where at? (give me a few min to upload, my usual free site is being a pain.)
  4. Sure. Was just overseas the last few days :x
  5. Hey, it's been a while what's up? If you're still around would you be willing to convert my save?
  6. Try some people on ebay. When I imported pokemon Black last year, I got it dirt cheap.
  7. Yeah, that's why I'm refraining from getting playasia's until I've scoured IRL shops first. Those prices are nothing but madness, nosirree

...and just by saying this somehow I've tempted fate and will end up having to buy from playasia somewhere down the line, I'm sure of it :'x
  8. Haha, np. I think playasia sells the yen cards, but they're over priced according to my friend.
  9. Oh, and thanks for the friending... friendling? Friendsting? Friendsss \o/
  10. God, those cards. I can find US cards no problem, but yen cards are like trying to get a rare drop D:

Gotta have to work hard on that cause it's getting a little tiresome playing Story Mode all day long too. orz
  11. It does. People on here are defensive about pirating phantasy star because of poor sales in the US as it, but planning on getting it later on is good.(5000 yen cards are hard to come by in my opinion, so I can for the most part understand pirating it until you can get it.)
  12. Haha no, I'm not from JP. I'm currently what people around here call a 'pirate'. Intending to grab a digital copy of PSPo2i off PSN though, if that counts for anything
  13. Haha, np. You an importer of PSP2i or you from JP?
  14. Hehe thanks, wasn't expecting anyone to specially post a welcome message
  15. Welcome to pso-world. Hope you enjoy the forums
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15