Conversation Between Aurakon and KunoMochi

7 Visitor Messages

1. Well, I can't pass judgement on which is better, but I can say that the dub wasn't done that badly at all.

I grew up watching mostly subbed anime in the US and I used to hate the dubbing since it was terrible at the time, but I've been giving dubbed another chance and it's been pretty respectable to the anime I've been watching as of late. Even some of the singing bits were as catchy as the original Japanese. lol
  2. Subbed is better anyways in my opinion, that's what I first watched it in and I couldn't bring myself to watch the dubbed version because I was already so used to the original voices.
  3. I've already went back and started re-watching the whole thing. XD I watched it dubbed on Netflix, but since Funimation uploaded the whole thing on Youtube both in dubbed and subbed, I'm watching it through again all in subbed. >>;;
  4. Very nice! Seeing all these pictures makes me want to watch BTM again ;~;
  5. Well, thank you. Since you're interested in it, here's an update to Shion that I had done. XD
    Shion Arita v2
  6. Idk, I think you got it just right. I could tell who it is without even knowing.

That's just my opinion though.
  7. Thanks for your comment about my Shion attempt! I still feel that even after the blue eyes, I am missing something to make the likeness more, though...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7