Conversation Between MaikeruChan and Lacen

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Michael I think I saw you talking with Listy earlier on the chat while I was on my phone's browser. I'm available to play whenever I'm not working. Right now I just finished my first shift of work and I start up again in 4 hours. Let me know when you're available so we can play together. =D I'm usually on after work too which is about 3-4 hours after the other shift and I'll have about 6 hours to play if I'm not doing anything else. Let me know. I'm having trouble meeting up with others from the chat as well. Could be cause of the time differences since I live all the way in Hawaii. @~@; How've you been?
  2. Hey, Same here. I haven't been on here for a long time x3
    Nice to meet you too >w< It's been long since I played with someone online =w=
    Alright then. Take care
  3. Hello. xD I haven't been on PSOW in awhile but I've been getting back on lately. Nice to meet you by the way. Was fun playing PSP2 with a friend online again. xD Anyway, take care, I'll see you later. Gotta get ready for work. Let me know if you need anything I'll gladly help you out with that. =D See ya!

~Lacen
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3