Conversation Between AnnabellaRenee87 and AOI_Tifa_Lockhart

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hi there,

Not sure if you could help me. Tried playing PSU again on 360 and well...same problems. I've detailed everything including your connection template. Its in the forum link below.

Please Help

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178981

Thanks,

Tifa
  2. Will update your post in the tech support forum.
  3. Hiya,

I read your post about conenction issues and errors. I was wondering where you go on your PC to change router settings? I can provide all my router details if needed but its a Netgear, and I wonder do Routers tend to have software installed on the PC or if its kinda plug and play?

The reason I ask is because its on my dad's PC, so it goes from phone to Netgear Wired Router, then one connection via cable goes to my dad's PC and the other cable goes to my PC but I switch it to my Xbox when I try and play online but so far every games unplayable.

The IP address seems to have been automatically generated when i check settings on 360. All games cannot go online, crash trying to find games etc but PSu goes online just lagging issues a plenty, say go to a counter it can take in excess of 1 m inute to load compared to 5-30 seconds on my PC at most. Attack an enemy and huge delays to see damage thus unplayable

If you could help i'd be so greatful

Tifa
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3