Conversation Between Milla and DragonXIII

19 Visitor Messages

1. Same for me. And they way they made it so easy to EV and IV train now i'm getting back into the competitive battling. I'm just holding out until pokebank comes out and then I plan to take over the wifi battles. Do you play online any?
  2. Of course, my favorite pokemon game so far and I've played them all since Gen 1.
  3. Same, do you enjoy the game? I think once pokebank comes out it will be the best game.
  4. Yep i got Y.
  5. Hey, how have you been?
    I heard you got X and/or Y?
  6. Alright, take care. Talk to you again sometime.
  7. Same here, ive played it since it first came to the US. I mostly just battle my firends, but ive went online a few times and it was pretty fun xD I always look for a good challenge though haha
  8. Ill probably get a vita, just for the fact I can play with the PC people on PSO2. And so your a fellow pokemon master like me huh? I play pokemon pretty often, I just dont talk about it as much. xD
  9. I dont like how they get a lot of stuff on the JP servers that we never get, and its usually the stuff I really want xD Growing up I played stuff like doom and sonic, but I dont anymore. Now I mostly just stick to PC and 360, and the random PSP game from time to time.
  10. Im glad im not the only one that likes to play the english version on stuff like PS. I know some people dont mind playing on JP servers, but it bugs me after awhile. And as for the whole sega comment, I would have to agree. They are pretty random on stuff. But PS is the only game of theirs I actually play.
  11. Yea, everyone just seems to be everywhere until PSO2 comes out, which I dunno if I wanna play the JP version of it until the english version comes out. I could try the PSP2 game, but my luck they would shut the servers down right as I got into the game haha. I have a PSP that I never use, so I may just pick up PSP2 is that the one you play?
  12. Yes, for now xD But atm, none. I havent played anything PS in about two years. So I joined this site to figure out which game I should go to so im at least where everyone is at. Kinda dont wanna go back to PSU cause I have other games on 360 to play right now. But ive been hearing the psp games?
  13. For Minato to be the best dead ninja, thats pretty good. Cause the 1st hokage was tough, not to mention they said he could heal himself in the blink of an eye. Just shows how cool Minato is xD But I seen somewhere that Tite is bringing a lot of characters back, he just hasnt said who yet. Except for Aizen, he did mention he wanted to work him back into the story since he isnt dead. I just wanna see the story brought back in bleach, and less of the random powerups haha. Cause theyve been having a lot of that with Naruto too and it gets kinda old, I dunno.
  14. True, Minato is pretty great, but he wasnt always that way im sure Plus if its when he was a teen, we'll get to see a lot of the older characters that have died already. I love fairy tail as well(Natsu and Laxus FTW) and I havent watched/seen one piece in a long time. But I still have my random manga, but ill be lost without Bleach too..Good thing this last arc is like 2 years long.
  15. Im gonna be sad when it all ends, but in a way I kinda just wanna see it finshed and not take forever to get there. Plus theyve said when Naruto is finished, they want to start a new manga about Minato when he was younger. Im a Minato fan(as you can tell xD ) So thats perfect for me. haha
  16. Never liked him, I just wish they would finish him already so the fights can continue and we can learn more about the more important stuff
  17. I know..Their golden week isnt so gold for me without my manga. haha
  18. Haha its my #1 fav. anime/manga xD
  19. No problem Thanks for accepting it
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 19 of 19