Conversation Between EspioKaos and Neith

9 Visitor Messages

1. Sounds good- thanks for that Espio. Looks like I'm going to be busy during this boost then
  2. The support TECHNICs I never went out of my way to level while our boost was in effect. (Mainly because one of my friends who I was usually always with played an Acrotecher with fifth tier buffs. Now I regret not doing that, as now I'm playing Acrotecher with only second tier. ) But, as far as how noticeable the boost is with attack TECHNICs, it's very evident with the first tier. For example, I was able to do a B run of Unsafe Passage and gain five or more levels on whichever TECHNIC I focused on. As I progressed to the second tier, the leveling slowed a bit, but it was still noticeably faster. Linear TECHNICs were still a bit painful, but not nearly as bad. Zonde, for example, I think went down to maybe one level every run and a half of Sleeping Warriors S once I got it in the mid teens. Barta was the same way. (I think mine's sitting at LV19 on my JP account now, though. I need to just go on and push it into the next tier.)

Hope this helps!
  3. Hey Espio, I wondered if you could answer something for me. Since we're getting this 2x PA boost, I've been considering leveling a set of support techs (so I can try aT without feeling gimped with Lv21-31 buffs). Since you played JP PSU, did you ever try leveling any support techs (buffs, debuffs,resta, the whole works) during the time the JP servers had a PA boost? If so, were they much easier to level?

I know leveling Techs can be mindnumbingly boring, so I wondered how much easier this boost makes the process.

Thanks!
  4. I just checked the JP wiki's grind article on that weapon, and it lists all of the same stats (including your correction). The 982 may have just been a typo. But for what it's worth, everything seems correct now.
  5. Ah, fair enough- I'll try and remember that if I see anything that needs changing then

I can't help but think some of the Gao Rod Tech grind stats might be wrong though, with the addition of the +9 grind (I have a +9 Gao Rod, its definitely 992Tech), it somewhat skews the other grinds. It may be right, I don't know.
  6. Thanks for updating that!

Whenever an edit is made at PSUPedia, the changes will show up on the recent changes page. If you want, when you edit an article, right above the "save page" button is a space where you can type a summary of what changes you made to quickly let people know what modifications were done.
  7. Hey Espio, I just made an edit on PSUpedia regarding the Gao Rod- the +9 Grind info wasn't right (PP was, Tech was too low). I'm new to the whole editing wikis thing, but I'm wondering if any of the other grind info for it is wrong too. Unfortunately I have no idea how to let people know what I changed
  8. Thank you much!
  9. Happy Birthday Espio!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9