Conversation Between GiganAltru and TheFantasticGarden

5 Visitor Messages

1. Oh, derp.
    How silly of me to forget--

You said you ONLY HAVE A SISTER. That's exactly where your idea falls flat. You always said that your sister bothered you. And when i asked if you had any other siblings, you said you only had a sister. Well, now i know, now i know.

Think things over. It helps a lot.

-Shoujo
  2. Bro, huh.

I don't know, i don't believe you, but i don't exactly believe my sources as well, mr. hater.

Either way, EmoCloud, you're being a generic ff7/square enix fanboy.

And fetish? What fetish? What is this nonsense? I just posed a question to you about who some random guy(you) was. How in the world does that result into a fetish?

Now, tell me, wouldn't you wonder how someone knows you, and mentions a name of someone you messed with before, and ask; "Who are you?" I'm pretty sure you would, too.

See, matt, my stuff is pre-planned, so it holds up nicely. If you actually want to trap me in some silly way to do god knows what, you might actually want to grow some brains(not possible)and plan things out. Even if you planned it out, i always question a person in my head, and why they would want to talk about who i am. Even though i always have my doubts in my head, i actually decide to place my trust into them to a certain extent, and believe them. Heck, at least i can EXPECT things, i don't blindly trust what someone says until i know FOR SURE what they claim is true.

In short, 2 things;
    - You're silly and will always be silly.
    - Don't jump to conclusions and fully trust someone right off the bat.

- Shoujo(quite the oxymoron, but typing Storyteller is harder, so i'll go by her name)

P.s.

I love you, bro(LOLOLOLOL)
  3. So, who is this "EmoCloud"?
  4. Thanks for playing along with me. Role-playing has always been fun.

Oh, and tell Kimmy i say thanks, as well as how she herself needs to get a life.

Good day *bows*
  5. lol @ Maiya

Can't play with skill?
    Eh, w/e
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5