Conversation Between red1228 and Cathbar

105 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
  1. No, I completely understand about the job thing, and I'm sorry you keep getting the shaft. All I can really say is to continue to try and get 1. Any connections in the family that may be able to help you are all worth checking out.
  2. Sorry I havent responded in a while... All the jobs I "Think" i have in the bag; end up dissapointing me with "Nevermind, we got someone else" 's. The last of my cash is and has to go to paying for my car insurance. Im still here tho, just cant afford to get a new computer
  3. The new races in Perfect World should be out this December. They're appearantly merfolk of some sort. I don't know when you'll be back, but I hope it's soon. I miss the fun we used to have.
  4. The customization may be a bit lacking, but if you give it a try (Get to level 20 or something), it's pretty fun.
  5. I tried that NeoSteam before I tried PW.
    It was ok, but the character customization (big points for me) were rather lacking.
  6. http://neosteam.atlusonline.com/defa...FRlcagodg3skoQ

Another game you might like to check out. It's an MMO that's recently become an open beta. I've played it a little. Looks fun.
  7. No worries, just do what you can. See you.
  8. PC is still broken but I havent forgotten you, Sara (dragon knight) and Leynas.
    Hope to see you all again soon.
  9. This is the 1st post I'll have made using my new computer. I'm officially up and running
  10. It's ok, it's not your fault.

UPDATE: Network card got. Unfortunately, I still need an OS, which I should be ordering soon (Because no one stocks Windows XP anymore and I most certainly won't get Vista).

Also, I came across a way to play MH online for free.... so long as you don't mind everything being in Korean.... (I don't, so I thought I'd give it a try. Might even help me learn the language XD)
  11. Any luck with your sick PC, yet?
  12. UPDATE: No sooner than expected Wireless card.

Guess I'm back to plan A: Waiting for my next paycheck (Wed/Thurs) to get everything.
  13. Yikes, that sucks

Any idea when your PC'll be safe to use again?
  14. thats fine.... ill try to be on, but be aware that my computer got a virus of sorts (the virus actually went after my Virus Blocker), so Im on a friend's PC for now (NO PW either)
  15. Hey red. I'm actually only going to be online for a few minutes longer, as I'm closing up shop to go home.

When I get home, I'll be back on.
  16. Oh, whoops, it'll be around noon. The store isn't open at night, and we don't need a night crew for anything.
  17. Would that be at night or around noon?
  18. Who knows....

I'll just keep pso up until I go to work at 12:30 (11:30 to you, I think)
  19. Hey, I bet I'm 30 minutes late again despite PSO-W 'saying' you're still online...!
  20. No, I logged off about 3 minutes after I posted. We missed each other by about 30 minutes....

Maybe I should just stay on for awhile...

Also, Linux doesn't look like it's going to work. I'll have to continue my plans to get an OS next week. I'll be ordering it around Wednesday or Thursday, but have no idea how long it'll take to get here... I'm hoping less than a week.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 105
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast