Conversation Between Tyreek and KunoTatewaki

34 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Actually, I never got back on PSU after that day lol. I'll come back on to check it out, but I'm a bit busy with school and stuff at the moment.
  2. Did you ever make your deathrain? I hope to find one and a lumira/hp restore. also the other good armours. apparently I saw that a simba board was in a shop for 75mil, if I happen to find another. I think I should sell it for meseta
  3. Very good. *shakes hand* That's like a must have for this GBR now.
  4. yeah made it as a joke and pulled it out and was like O_O. I also synthed my Simba board I got last night
  5. I found out you got yourself a 50% synth. Congrats.
  6. I see you got a deathrain board in your video, very nice :/ I got like nothing I wanted during protectors which is sad
  7. you keep finding good stuff but I just have terrible luck I guess
  8. What did I do?! <<;
  9. I want to hurt you >_>
  10. That makes two of us. As soon I get my recordings done, it's straight to work. Portfolio reviews this semester. And I can't screw around anymore like I used to. ;P
  11. your gonna have to save me some stuff found in carnival. I wont be able to play it much
  12. Wanna know what I'm more crazy for? That update patch thats coming to the JP servers. I want my Sacred Duster dammit! XD
  13. lol your crazy
  14. Sore wa himitsu desu ka?
  15. Its actually DB saber + your the second person whose said flowen's
  16. Donoph's Soul? KEEP THAT SAFE! You'll need it for Flowen's Sword+
  17. :P I'm just teasing ya. Since I cant find anything good lately. The last thing I found was a Donoph's Soul. But I need good weapons and stuff to keep me happy :/
  18. Aww, do I hab too? >:O
  19. GIB moi some rarez Tyreek >:O
  20. Made an album hours ago. Go check my PSP stash! XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 34
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast