Conversation Between blace and Shambertin

75 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. There is that. The lag doesn't work for us outside of Japan.
  2. the lag i can get sometimes when its like 12 person boss doesnt help matters haha but i will improvise. x i tend to use more lol [dodge]
  3. The timing is awkward, it's not as instant as PSP2/I, but it does the same as those games.
  4. just need to work on the timing of my guards now haha its easier on psp2i
  5. Another skill to look at is Just Guard, it works similarly to PSP2/I when it happens, and useful against bosses that hit hard.
  6. okies
  7. Wired lance gear increases damage with PA's so it's worth getting. Fury stance is useful as well as being a great subclass for Ranger as you will be able to hit for double the damage with a gun and Fury Stance.

You'll probably want to invest into Iron Will at some point as it prevents you from dying in one hit. You will have to max that out for it to take full effect and a higher chance to withstand it.
  8. i have sword gear im gonna go towards fury stance and max it i have a few in the 2nd hp boost as well and ofc in the s atk boost. do i need any of the fury stance add on skills? is wired lance gear worth getting ? i really like wired lance the best weapon i have atm is a wired lance it boosts most of my stats alot the one i have equipped but i also have a red sword in my storage but im not strong enough to use it yet.
  9. I would suggest getting sword gear as a start, but you'll want to look at the build thread for ideas.
  10. whats a good build for HUcast? im in game now i have 6 pnts to spend but no idea where to put them i have 3 in hp boost
  11. xD i was looking in the wrong directory thanks blace xD
  12. It should be under Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2
  13. blace i was wondering about screenshots i took a few but i cannot find any folder in the sega folder with them did they not save? the only screen shot i have i had to be off of the game pop up [i play window mode] then screencap it + copy paste to paint and crop/save it
  14. okies
  15. It lasts 6 hours on average, sometimes longer, sometimes shorter; either way it's a usual thing.

My three characters are all under separate accounts. I could add you in game sometime in the next 2 hours if maint is on schedule.
  16. Somacaseal. but atm im getting the in maintenance error :O no idea how long it will take
  17. I think I've seen a few other Silmeria's before you started playing.

A player ID would be more helpful to find you.
  18. im lv 17 now and yes i know my way around ign Silmeria, im a FOcaseal
  19. Johana? Well, it's been a few hours, hopefully you know your way around.
  20. i think i mailed her ingame im totally lost xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 75
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast